Moore County Will Roll

Guest counterboot

Guest counterboot

After one minor setback (in a non-region event, thankfully) Moore County will be off to the start of the "Real Football Season". Region matchup after region matchup will prove that the Blue Raiders are back on top!!!! We are the hitters in this region. Just ax the Panthers of Lewis County, they will tell you. Prepare to be dominated up front if you are one of the enemy.

Guest redboy

As many have read blueboy has been talking about Moore Co.'s coaches. I for one & along with many others feel that all of Moore Co.'s coaches are very involved with all the players & care very much for everyone of them. All of the coaches are married & have wives and family that need them & they give their time up to be out there on the football field. Moore Co. coaches and players work very hard & long days practicing for the few hours they get to spend on the football field on Friday nights. And as for talking about how good a coach Mccury was, the players that played for him played b/c they hated him & they play for Price b/c they love him. As for the rest of the year who knows what will happen? But I do know the players will be able to look back and know that they had fun. What do you have to say to that BLUEBOY. Skit em' Raiders!!!

Well redboy you took the wrong street on this one. Moore Co. players of last year had no fun. Just ask them. The majority of them can't stand Price or Montoye. If you took a poll of players that played for Price and McCurry you find that the great majority would want McCurry. Price and Montoye changed the offense for no reason at all. It caused confusion among the players but that was last year. We all know more about the Raiders Friday night. Last week they were overpowered by a bigger school. I don't care who coaches at Moore County just as long as they do a good job. Good job means winning and treating the players good.

Posted by blueboy:

Well redboy you took the wrong street on this one. Moore Co. players of last year had no fun. Just ask them. The majority of them can't stand Price or Montoye. If you took a poll of players that played for Price and McCurry you find that the great majority would want McCurry. Price and Montoye changed the offense for no reason at all. It caused confusion among the players but that was last year. We all know more about the Raiders Friday night. Last week they were overpowered by a bigger school. I don't care who coaches at Moore County just as long as they do a good job. Good job means winning and treating the players good.

This is true at most schools! When you're winning, you can do no wrong! When you continue to lose, there are always questions. Coach Price now has his own team with few, if any, of Mac's boys. This should be a good year for him and the Raider faithful. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. The fans at Moore County hate to lose and I know there has been a lot of pressure on the coaching staff and players this past year. Now that the season is here, all you guys can do is pull together and put this past week behind you. Good luck Coach Price!

[Edited by ELA on 8-29-02 2:39P]