What we have learned so far

intheshadow

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1st day of practice isn't here yet, but here's what we have learned so far. The Renfoes can pitch, Cheyenne can run, Riverdale will win 7AAA, SP needs a travel team,stealing signs is part of the game, and mrnoitall hasn't hit the powerball or he would have moved his trailer to Brentwood.

You forgot one........................Mr. NoItAll knows NOTHING /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You forgot one........................Mr. NoItAll knows NOTHING /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Of course we have learned something else that my good friend "birdman" has forgotten, and that is he is still a fat cat. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I do admit that the "birdman" won the contest last year but again this is a new year and us poor people will try again to bring the news from the poor side of town. Sometimes the truth hurts the rich but us living in the "park" knows to well what a hard time is like! Talking about the poor, SP having a team winning district is like saying the "birdman" will miss a meal, which I have heard he could miss several! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We have also learned that we have an expert on tball on the message boards now! We have learned that Riverdale will win district again but will be tougher that the past years, Coffee County was for real and my poor Wildkittens will have a tough year! Also the "football school" will be better! Forrest will be back at state again this year, and Cornersville as well could make the trip! Beech should think about getting rooms in the "Boro" as well as Goodpasture! But most of all we have been blessed to be able to live in a country like ours and come on here and have fun even if we have to listen to the "birdman" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Of course we have learned something else that my good friend "birdman" has forgotten, and that is he is still a fat cat. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I do admit that the "birdman" won the contest last year but again this is a new year and us poor people will try again to bring the news from the poor side of town. Sometimes the truth hurts the rich but us living in the "park" knows to well what a hard time is like! Talking about the poor, SP having a team winning district is like saying the "birdman" will miss a meal, which I have heard he could miss several! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We have also learned that we have an expert on tball on the message boards now! We have learned that Riverdale will win district again but will be tougher that the past years, Coffee County was for real and my poor Wildkittens will have a tough year! Also the "football school" will be better! Forrest will be back at state again this year, and Cornersville as well could make the trip! Beech should think about getting rooms in the "Boro" as well as Goodpasture! But most of all we have been blessed to be able to live in a country like ours and come on here and have fun even if we have to listen to the "birdman" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MRNOITALL tell us will FCS be paying in get in this year? Tell us oh great one what is your prediction for this little school. They only lost two seniors

MRNOITALL tell us will FCS be paying in get in this year? Tell us oh great one what is your prediction for this little school. They only lost two seniors

It is way to early for "MrNoitAll" to get the crystal ball out and make his predictions, but they did lose a very good pitcher and if you have been around this very long you know it starts in the circle. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It is way to early for "MrNoitAll" to get the crystal ball out and make his predictions, but they did lose a very good pitcher and if you have been around this very long you know it starts in the circle. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes I know they lost one of the best, But I hear they have 3 waiting to take her place. do you know any thing about them?

Yes I know they lost one of the best, But I hear they have 3 waiting to take her place. do you know any thing about them?

At schools like FCS, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Forrest, Soddy Daisy, Gibbs, Camden, Rossview, Trinity Christian, Greenbrier, Coffee County, Hendersonville, Ooltewah, Girls Preparatory School, Ooltewah, Davidson Academy, Baylor, Hixson all they do is reload. I hope I get a chance to see them at one of the tourneys this year. I am going to try and get out of the "park" more this year and see other teams play! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

At schools like FCS, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Forrest, Soddy Daisy, Gibbs, Camden, Rossview, Trinity Christian, Greenbrier, Coffee County, Hendersonville, Ooltewah, Girls Preparatory School, Ooltewah, Davidson Academy, Baylor, Hixson all they do is reload. I hope I get a chance to see them at one of the tourneys this year. I am going to try and get out of the "park" more this year and see other teams play! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am so excited about this coming season a lot these girls that are pitchers and other positions I have watched grow up and play the game during travel ball for about 7 years and they are really sucessful on that high level of competition, it will be amazing to watch them assume starting positions for their high schools teams. For those that do not attend travel ball tourneys I think you will be quite please to see the level of play this season /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am so excited about this coming season a lot these girls that are pitchers and other positions I have watched grow up and play the game during travel ball for about 7 years and they are really sucessful on that high level of competition, it will be amazing to watch them assume starting positions for their high schools teams. For those that do not attend travel ball tourneys I think you will be quite please to see the level of play this season /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nursecass,

Good luck to the Goodpasture girls from us old friends down here in Coffee County.

They have big shoes to fill but I have no doubt they will do well.

I still remember the girls being fussed at by Kim Dunlap back in the day.

It seems like a long time ago now but maybe it is just a lot of miles since then.