Bombs?

Bulldogs

What is the furthest ball hit by Thoreson, Powell, Stallings, or Delmonico?

i played for Sevier County, and his junior year, Tony Delmonico one hopped a homerun onto our school over the right-center field wall. Not that you were referring to that Delmonico, but i figured id throw that in there anyway.

Then Stallings hit 2 shots my senior year. One went over our clubhouse in left field without even hitting the roof. And its 330 down the line (i think) and he just cleared the building.

Then at Farragut he hit one over the left center field wall and it was still rising when it went over.. im surprised i didnt hear any brakes squealing on kingston pike out there.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i got to say is richard howden 1b from father ryan straight bomb knocker thats all he does is knocks bombs

and a junior conner graves 3b for father ryan is going to be knocking some bombs this year you can count on that he is way bigger and stronger tyhen he was last year keep an eye on him he is gunna be a big time ball player

dylan golden is going to knock some bombs this year

he is a little guy but he has a lot of power and he can go deep alot if the pitchers aint ready for him

What is the furthest ball hit by Thoreson, Powell, Stallings, or Delmonico?

Mac hit one 410+ last year down in Ft. Lauderdale. He hit it through the field goal post on football field which was a good 60 ft behind the fence which was 335 in left center.

Cade has hit too many to count, but the two i remember best were his sophomore year against Collierville. He went back to back off Ole Miss signee Pomeranz and each was easily 420+. Over the road at Oakland's field.

Most of Curt's homeruns are linedrives. He doesn't hit many magestic shots because he is mainly a doubles and triples guy. Plus he's like 155-160 lbs.