Shelbyville Softball, no love

robotman

I think that its to early for any of you to be predicting who's gonna come out on top.have they even started practicing yet?you Should know that every year girls change and some that were good last year might not be good this year.and vice versa.we should wait and see.lol dads will be dads and alot of you think your kid is great but at this age you never know from one day to the next.Shelbyville does have talent but it has to be a team sport and if they pull together they will do fine but if you single one out because she's the GREATEST then you will do what you have for the last couple of years depend on one player and she aint all that.

I think the "she ain't all that player", will be out hitting bp at ten o'clock Saturday with her dad if you would like to join us.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the "she ain't all that player", will be out hitting bp at ten o'clock Saturday with her dad if you would like to join us.

thats funny no one said a name i think we hit a sore spot from robotman. i wonder who he's talking about. no one said anything about offense. maybe you should work on defense.while your at the bp

Good point. We will. Will yours be joining us or is something one tv?

Hmmm. Maybe instead of batting practice, you should be at Sylvan Learning Center instead. I hear they have classes Saturday morning. Evidently, you have to make higher than a "D" to receive a college scholarship.

Hmmm. Maybe instead of batting practice, you should be at Sylvan Learning Center instead. I hear they have classes Saturday morning. Evidently, you have to make higher than a "D" to receive a college scholarship.

Gosh, I didn;t know you could get into the National Honor Society with Ds.

Now, back to softball.. I believe Shelbyville has some great talent. The freshman class has some great potential. Hopefully, the Eaglettes can pull together a pitcher and catcher since both graduated last year. I saw mentioned earlier that a senior and 2 freshman on the team pitch. When did the senior begin pitching?

Gosh, I didn;t know you could get into the National Honor Society with Ds.

I was told through the Grapevine that Spanish was a problem.

Now, back to softball.. I believe Shelbyville has some great talent. The freshman class has some great potential. Hopefully, the Eaglettes can pull together a pitcher and catcher since both graduated last year. I saw mentioned earlier that a senior and 2 freshman on the team pitch. When did the senior begin pitching?

Sounds like you guys need what the Flint Michigan Tropicanas needed.....some E.L.E. (everybody loves everybody) *Semi-pro

sounds like robotman and alchemy has gotten personal

are you both from basketball town? which brings me back to my first point which is,can they pull as a team or is it just for one as in years past? all or nothing in hitting need to work on defense because if you have new pitchers and catchers you have to rely on defense.you can hit it out thats great but can the rest follow suite?if you rely on 1 hit then what about the other team when they bat how many are they going to score one person can't play 9 positions or is that how its played in SHELBY ville

are you both from basketball town? which brings me back to my first point which is,can they pull as a team or is it just for one as in years past? all or nothing in hitting need to work on defense because if you have new pitchers and catchers you have to rely on defense.you can hit it out thats great but can the rest follow suite?if you rely on 1 hit then what about the other team when they bat how many are they going to score one person can't play 9 positions or is that how its played in SHELBY ville

I don't have "A Dog In This Race", but I think that you are all crazy! She is one of the best players in the district and SHOULD have been "Player of the Year" last year. Without her, SHELBYVILLE finishes at the bottom of the district in 2008 and 2009! If your going after overrated players, then you need to look elsewhere.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

What is wrong with you people????? I was not even sure of who you were talking about until that very last comment. Its so easy to set behind a computer under a SCREEN NAME and say whatever you want about anybody. SHELBY happens to be my younger sister, and I pray to God that she does not read this on here. You are talking about a 17 year old girl that has not done anything to anyone except show up for practice day in and day out, whether its with the high school or just her and my dad out in the yard. She works on ALL aspects of her all of the time. There is no way that your problem is actually with her. She is a great person and a great player. Maybe your real problem is with my dad ROBOTMAN, or maybe its with Coach Ayers. Either way, you should take that up with him or her and leave my sister out of it!

HERE4FUN: if your idea of FUN is calling out a young high school girl that has done Nothing to you, then i feel sooo sorry for you.

Alchemy: your comments have been flat out lies! my sister IS in the National Honor Society, and she doesn't even take Spanish. She is in her 2nd year of French. So obviously you need to check your "grape vine" sources. And while we are on the topic of "grapes" it sounds like you have gotten ahold of some sour ones! YOU are the RIDICULOUS one!

I DARE BOTH OF YOU TO PUT YOUR REAL NAMES ON HERE!! Of course you won't, though, those SCREEN NAMES are such a warm and cozy hiding place.

A word to the wise: Think before you Post! Words do actually hurt sometimes! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

TThe senior started about 3 years aog , but the Freshman have good experience and talent.

What is wrong with you people????? I was not even sure of who you were talking about until that very last comment. Its so easy to set behind a computer under a SCREEN NAME and say whatever you want about anybody. SHELBY happens to be my younger sister, and I pray to God that she does not read this on here. You are talking about a 17 year old girl that has not done anything to anyone except show up for practice day in and day out, whether its with the high school or just her and my dad out in the yard. She works on ALL aspects of her all of the time. There is no way that your problem is actually with her. She is a great person and a great player. Maybe your real problem is with my dad ROBOTMAN, or maybe its with Coach Ayers. Either way, you should take that up with him or her and leave my sister out of it!

HERE4FUN: if your idea of FUN is calling out a young high school girl that has done Nothing to you, then i feel sooo sorry for you.

Alchemy: your comments have been flat out lies! my sister IS in the National Honor Society, and she doesn't even take Spanish. She is in her 2nd year of French. So obviously you need to check your "grape vine" sources. And while we are on the topic of "grapes" it sounds like you have gotten ahold of some sour ones! YOU are the RIDICULOUS one!

well first off i never said who i was referring to.when i said shelbyville it was a typo whoops my bad. you however have told everyone what we have been thinking about for years who is robotman so on that i commend you now lets go back and see what he wrote about all the different players and teams. so it is our right to hide behind a screen name and try to get our daughters name in the limelight... so who started this post in the first place? he has his comments i have mine.no one has said they don't like her but if you talk about one player you should be able to talk about all of them .do you not think that when you say football town is better than mule town that doesn't hurt anyone?or who should have got mvp or who doesn't deserve it?now when it hits a little closer to home then we get mad. i could have said the stuff to any school and someone would have took offense to what was said so thanks for playing the game!!