FCS HOW GOOD ?

FCS1984

Well i know its a little early but how good are we going to be this year.I know we will be fine but what do you think.Iknow we will be young but i am expecting great things out of these girls .And coach powell always does great job. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i know its a little early but how good are we going to be this year.I know we will be fine but what do you think.Iknow we will be young but i am expecting great things out of these girls .And coach powell always does great job. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can tell you they will not be the team they were last year. They lost a big part of there team, Rutledge, and Farmer.

They also had a great player transfer out, she would have been a big help to this team. Three young pitchers have the starting role waiting for them to prove themselves. As far as bats go they will be fine. I became a big fan of there Coach last year, and i am sure she will have them ready.

FCS will have a down year but will be no one's door mat. I wouldn't make any plans to go to the "boro" again this year unless you have a relative that plays for another school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

FCS will have a down year but will be no one's door mat. I wouldn't make any plans to go to the "boro" again this year unless you have a relative that plays for another school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are right we lost a lot from last years team Haliey R. but i will be surprised if we are not there even with the three young pitchers. I know two of those girls and think they may surprise some people.Remember youth with raw talent and an outstanding coach could spell trouble for people. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will come down to how strong or how weak the Region & sub state teams are they will be facing!!

Will come down to how strong or how weak the Region & sub state teams are they will be facing!!

Well let me speak for my team when I say that we ARE working. I am blessed to coach the best group of girls ever. I have been blessed since I have been at FCS to coach great girls. Last year no one thought we would make it to state because of who we lost, and we made it to the final four. I lost four great seniors my first year, and three great seniors (counting the one who decided not to play) last year. They will be greatly missed, but as one of my player's fathers told me (fishunt!) "Every year great players leave and new ones come." My pitchers are young but they are ready. I have great seniors (once again) and don't count us out yet because God has a great journey planned for us this 2009 season!

FCS will be OK, I Would not count them out to early. But, as posted earlier 3 young pitchers, I see drama.

I disagree with the drama part of it. The one thing I stress is playing for each other, not for yourself. With girls there is always a little something going on, but like I said, I have been lucky to have had it at a minimum, even when I had more than one great pitcher. And we actually have FOUR pitchers, not three... We miss you fishunt!

I disagree with the drama part of it. The one thing I stress is playing for each other, not for yourself. With girls there is always a little something going on, but like I said, I have been lucky to have had it at a minimum, even when I had more than one great pitcher. And we actually have FOUR pitchers, not three... We miss you fishunt!

I know you will keep the drama in check. I will be around for a while. Chase brought home his kick ball schedule and it looks like he is playing just about every day yall are on the field. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It looks like FCS will be the team to beat, but "Birdie" told me to keep my mouth shut, and not to telll who is going to be the losers until later in the spring, so please dont let her know, she has been workin two jobs to help pay the bills and the trailer payment is due the 10th so I hope she will not be on Coacht to much. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I didnt know the fourth girl but i think there are some real good possibilty for the three that i know.They are going to surprise some people .And as far as drama i think coach powell will take care of that .Plus she could always make them run till you puke that seems to pull you together remember there is no I in team.