Bearden and Houston

packmanintheboro

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

how does bearden look? germantown houston?

Bearden is definitely underated after losing so much last year but will return a very solid team. With 3 D1 signees in Mark Lail/C/Winthrop, Ryan Ford/SS/MTSU and Jacob Edwards/OF/UNC-Asheville and other probable prospects. These 3 are accented by a very hard working group of ball players that while maybe not having the well known names definitely have the skill level and talent to play with anybody and a pitching staff that develops more and more with every game. The 3 top pitchers are Ryan Potter who throws consistent upper 80's touching near 90, Garrett Copeland a lefty with great stuff and velocity to go with it, and a young Dakota Stallings who stays around mid 80's with a nasty hook. This team is very scrappy and has speed that kills...

Bearden is definitely underated after losing so much last year but will return a very solid team. With 3 D1 signees in Mark Lail/C/Winthrop, Ryan Ford/SS/MTSU and Jacob Edwards/OF/UNC-Asheville and other probable prospects. These 3 are accented by a very hard working group of ball players that while maybe not having the well known names definitely have the skill level and talent to play with anybody and a pitching staff that develops more and more with every game. The 3 top pitchers are Ryan Potter who throws consistent upper 80's touching near 90, Garrett Copeland a lefty with great stuff and velocity to go with it, and a young Dakota Stallings who stays around mid 80's with a nasty hook. This team is very scrappy and has speed that kills...

that's very interesting. is this the same Bearden that got shelled by Catholic on saturday?? hmm...

1. Potter throws nowhere near 90. maybe 85 tops.

2. Copeland is not the great pitcher he once was since his shoulder surgery. And thats too bad cuz he was darn good.

3. Ryan Ford is the only player worthy of his D-1 scholarship that i've seen. The other two have not contributed hardly at all on varsity.

4. The only good Stallings in Knox Co. is Cade Stallings.

that's very interesting. is this the same Bearden that got shelled by Catholic on saturday?? hmm...

2. Copeland is not the great pitcher he once was since his shoulder surgery. And thats too bad cuz he was darn good.

3. Ryan Ford is the only player worthy of his D-1 scholarship that i've seen. The other two have not contributed hardly at all on varsity.

I love how you comment on everything that is said about bearden. It must really bother you. Ha wow

Sam Thomas get off here. You don't even play for farragut anymore because you couldn't cut it. Nice try

By the way I'd like to know how you know that potter doesn't throw upper 80s. You wouldn't know.

By the way I'd like to know how you know that potter doesn't throw upper 80s. You wouldn't know.

Because i've seen him pitch ALOT. You guys are on here saying he throws 88-90. And that just isn't true. Ryan is a great pitcher but his best pitch is his curveball, and he relies on hitting his spots more than blowing it by people. And you both know thats the truth, and thats all i've said from the beginning is that he doesn't throw 90 which is the truth