Who's Better Kemp or Lee?

Varsity4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with IHSEagle4, they are two very different players with very different playing styles. Kemp is a very fast outfielder, with a pretty good arm, and not to mention an outstanding bat. Lee is a very solid SS defensively, pretty good mechanics overall, and also has a pretty darn good bat. Can't really compare the two, obviously they are both very good.

I agree with IHSEagle4, they are two very different players with very different playing styles. Kemp is a very fast outfielder, with a pretty good arm, and not to mention an outstanding bat. Lee is a very solid SS defensively, pretty good mechanics overall, and also has a pretty darn good bat. Can't really compare the two, obviously they are both very good.

When you say two different styles what do you mean? not sure what kemp or lee's stats were last year?

When you say two different styles what do you mean? not sure what kemp or lee's stats were last year?

well when he says diffferent styles.. kemp is a slap hittin lefty who hits for occasional power that plays outfield.. id say he is one oof the top outfielders in the state behind indys centerfielder... he does not get good jumps on the balls but makes up for it in his speed and has a decent arm.. lee which batted 397 last year hits for obvious average and leads indy in homeruns every year maybe... i mean he is " who ya wit" VU.. that says it all

For the most part, that is what I meant. Kemp has incredible speed so that helps him tremendously both hitting and in the outfield. Lee is more mechanically sound on the defensive end, but I think both players have good mechanics on the hitting end. But, who are you talking about when you say Indy's centerfielder is better than Kemp? If you're talking about Ford Wilson, I think you have to re-think that statement.

For the most part, that is what I meant. Kemp has incredible speed so that helps him tremendously both hitting and in the outfield. Lee is more mechanically sound on the defensive end, but I think both players have good mechanics on the hitting end. But, who are you talking about when you say Indy's centerfielder is better than Kemp? If you're talking about Ford Wilson, I think you have to re-think that statement.

I have played with kids all over the nation and wilson gets the best jumps i have ever scene!! not just saying that cause i go to indy

kemp may be faster in the outfield. but i knoow for a fact wilson is a better all around centerfielder than kemp.. he gets better jumps on the balls and takes better routes and he easily has the better arm.. i also play agiansst the best kids in the nation on a weekly basis in the summer and can tell wilson is one of the best in the state but midtenbaseball i guess you know what your talkin bout??