Who's Better Kemp or Lee?

Varsity4

kemp may be faster in the outfield. but i knoow for a fact wilson is a better all around centerfielder than kemp.. he gets better jumps on the balls and takes better routes and he easily has the better arm.. i also play agiansst the best kids in the nation on a weekly basis in the summer and can tell wilson is one of the best in the state but midtenbaseball i guess you know what your talkin bout??

Wilson sounds like an aboslute stud, i talked to the assitant coach from centennial and i heard that Kemp hit .440. is that true?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IHS i saw that you said lee hit around the 390's, and i know for a fact that tony kemp hit mid 400s. strike 1 lee. i was also lookin at perfect game and it said lee ran a 7.5, and tony kemps about a solid second faster than him. strike 2. and lastly lee is going to vandy, argueably the best college program in the nation, kemp going to ecu also a very good school. but honetly how much playin time do you think a shortstop with a 7.5 60, and not an impressive arm is going to get? ill answer that none. strike three ur out.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well IHS i saw that you said lee hit around the 390's, and i know for a fact that tony kemp hit mid 400s. strike 1 lee. i was also lookin at perfect game and it said lee ran a 7.5, and tony kemps about a solid second faster than him. strike 2. and lastly lee is going to vandy, argueably the best college program in the nation, kemp going to ecu also a very good school. but honetly how much playin time do you think a shortstop with a 7.5 60, and not an impressive arm is going to get? ill answer that none. strike three ur out.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I AGREE 100%

1)lee is a three hole hitter that hits for power and kemp is a leadoff guy who slaps the ball all over the field and can bunt at any at bat thats why his average is so high.. 2)well lee ran a 7.5 in his freshman year 3) lee is going to play at vandy at some point in his career not every kid can go into the best program in the nattion and start his freshman year

kemp may be faster in the outfield. but i knoow for a fact wilson is a better all around centerfielder than kemp.. he gets better jumps on the balls and takes better routes and he easily has the better arm.. i also play agiansst the best kids in the nation on a weekly basis in the summer and can tell wilson is one of the best in the state but midtenbaseball i guess you know what your talkin bout??

i agree. wilson is the better centerfielder you have to get a good route to a ball to make the tough plays wilson does that better than kemp