Lawrence Co. focus for a busy week.

PURPLE76

Lets go Lady Cats and play hard because you don't want a loss this week. Coffee Co. should be a game you can handle. Loretto is a different story. I know you have had their # for a while but they are playing well right now and i would really hurt confidence wise to lose that one. Giles Co. is another that would like to slide in here and upset us, so lets focus all week long and take it to them.

Purple76 what happened to luffman in the game against Columbia she only scored 4points?

Even though her pts were low this game, Jordyn still had a very good game. I believe if I heard right, she had 7 assists and 10 rebounds. She can contribute many ways on the floor and thats why she is special. She opens the floor up in many ways so her teammates can contribute also. She is very unselfish and loves her teammates. She just loves the game.

Even though her pts were low this game, Jordyn still had a very good game. I believe if I heard right, she had 7 assists and 10 rebounds. She can contribute many ways on the floor and thats why she is special. She opens the floor up in many ways so her teammates can contribute also. She is very unselfish and loves her teammates. She just loves the game.

She didn't score alot of points and that is usually what everybody talks about is points. Columbia played a box in one on her and doubled her in the post. That's when she hit the open girl for the assist. LC had alot of missed opportunities with layups and turnovers. They convert on these and the game would have been a blow out!

That is what makes jordyn so special she understands what it takes to win.If she is doubled she will get the ball to the open teammate.

I wuz gonna stay out of this until it became a Jordyn toppic.The truth is ive watched luffman play several games this year and yes she is more than the real deal,she is a gifted ,rare person who has gods gift for b ball.luffman is a future S.E.C player who will stand out even then,those who doubt me wait and see! Ive never in my own opinion seen a better player in their junior year than luffman and ive watched alot of years,I hope those around her give her good sound judgement for her future by the way points mean nothing for a player like this.....think about it... S.E.C. hello!!!

Lets go Lady Cats and play hard because you don't want a loss this week. Coffee Co. should be a game you can handle. Loretto is a different story. I know you have had their # for a while but they are playing well right now and i would really hurt confidence wise to lose that one. Giles Co. is another that would like to slide in here and upset us, so lets focus all week long and take it to them.

Lawrence county will have to play very well to beat Loretta.Loretta is playing very good ball right now.

THEY WILL COME TO PLAY!!.Key matchups will be Williams -Luffman and Laws- Hunt.Lawrence county will need a big game from Robbins, Emily Williams and Moore