district 10 A-AA

steelerstn

I played soccer for loretto last year, I do not know anything about district 10 can anybody fill me in, I now play for waverly. but the teams are

Waverly Central

Harpeth

White House-Heritage

Sycamore

Creek Wood

Fairview

Clarksville Academy

East Robinson

if that wrong or there is more team please inform me, who is good who is not, All i know is waverly is still rebuilding, and that white house Heritage is good.

I think you are missing Cheatham County and Montgomery Central.

Honestly, this has been a very competitive district. The number of teams that have advanced to regions has been high over the past decade. Heritage won the district last year but Cheatham was champs in 07. Sycamore, Fairview, Harpeth and Montgomery Central have finished in the top 2 spots over the past decade.

East Robertson, Creek Wood and Clarksville Academy have been at the bottom (then again CA was very good about 15 years ago).

One thing is certain. The play will be very physical.

There's actually ten teams total. The eight you mentioned plus Montgomery Central and Cheatham County.

Heritage ran away with the district last year but lost some seniors and then lost some returners due to discipline problems. The district usually plays out to have clear separation. Three or so teams clearly at the top, some middle-of-the-road teams, and then those who seem to be lacking. The thing is there's always a few surprises as to who ends up where.

It's hard to make any predictions right now based on what each team is bringing back and this probably won't clear up until mid-season. However, Heritage is still the team to beat until somebody else prevails.

yes. District 9 & 10 meet in regionals. The winners of this region then play teams from southern Middle TN in the substate like Columbia Acad, Giles, MTCS, Page.

Tradionally district 9 has won their match-ups with district 10. FRA was able to beat the district 10 team during their title runs easily. However, last year Heritage made district 10 proud by beating CPA. Also, Montgomery Central nearly pulled an upset against CPA a couple of years ago. So the region is a tad more competitive lately.

There's actually ten teams total. The eight you mentioned plus Montgomery Central and Cheatham County.

Heritage ran away with the district last year but lost some seniors and then lost some returners due to discipline problems. The district usually plays out to have clear separation. Three or so teams clearly at the top, some middle-of-the-road teams, and then those who seem to be lacking. The thing is there's always a few surprises as to who ends up where.

It's hard to make any predictions right now based on what each team is bringing back and this probably won't clear up until mid-season. However, Heritage is still the team to beat until somebody else prevails.

Heritage only lost one senior and the kids who got in trouble should be back around the beginning of the season.

Heritage only lost one senior and the kids who got in trouble should be back around the beginning of the season.

Was the senior they lost the goalie?

Good to hear they'll be back. I heard there were some decent players involved in whatever the problem was and I'd hate to see them miss any part of the season. Last year was really exciting and I wouldn't mind seeing them or another 10 a/aa team have the same success.