hrdcrwrestler

From Halls:

112 - A. Larue - 3rd

119 - T. Larue - 2nd

152 - Bolden - 3rd

171 - Purvis - 4th

215 - Ladish - 2nd

285 - Leonard - 1st

- If all these wrestlers finish top 4 (make state) I'll be happy. Look for a possible run at one of the following: 130 - Killian, 160 - Starrett, or 189 -Noppenberger.

- Not too many years ago we had a young 215 Freshman seeded 7th that knocked off the #2 seed and made the state. Miracles do happen, and this is the time of year that all the hard work starts to pay off.

From Halls:

112 - A. Larue - 3rd

119 - T. Larue - 2nd

152 - Bolden - 3rd

171 - Purvis - 4th

215 - Ladish - 2nd

285 - Leonard - 1st

- If all these wrestlers finish top 4 (make state) I'll be happy. Look for a possible run at one of the following: 130 - Killian, 160 - Starrett, or 189 -Noppenberger.

- Not too many years ago we had a young 215 Freshman seeded 7th that knocked off the #2 seed and made the state. Miracles do happen, and this is the time of year that all the hard work starts to pay off.

We had a similar situation last year with a 14 year old Freshman, 215 pound wrestler from CAK.

NO WEGHT LIFTING WILL REPLACE A YEAR OFF FROM WRESTLING. YOUR SOPHOMORE YEAR IS WHEN YOU LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BECOME A CHAMPION AS A SENIOR.

THE ANIMAL

I agree with you 100%. I guess I should have made myself more clear concerning this year and Juniors future. He has retired from the sport of wrestling.

I agree with you 100%. I guess I should have made myself more clear concerning this year and Juniors future. He has retired from the sport of wrestling.

WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO GET JUNIOR BACK ON THE MAT. WE NEED ALL OF THE GOOD WRESTLERS IN REGION-2 TO STAY WITH THIS GREAT SPORT. I WILL BE GLAD TO TALK TO HIS GIRLFRIEND.

THE ANIMAL