Demarcus Rogers - Oak Ridge signed

extremefury

Well I must be crazy cause I head he was signing with Austin Peay, but they pulled his offer. Can anybody prove this cause if it is true, that aint right. No college should pull an offer from a kid unless he cant make it garde wise. Plus New Mexico is a long way from OR.

Last I heard AP did want him, so I don't know about them pulling his offer. The NM offer came late in the recruiting process. I would think the allure of playing D-1, was to much to pass up even with the distance.

I am very glad to hear DeMarcus got a D-1 ride. I think he got a lot better and tougher this year and at times was one of our bright spots. He will need to work a lot harder in the weight room and improve his toughness to play at the next level. I can see him doing well at slot receiver, punt/kickoff returner if he does. Congratulations DeMarcus, go work hard, stay in school and you will do well.

D Rodg is a fine athlete. He's a good kid and stays out of trouble. He needs to hit the weight room, but I think he'll do just fine at NM. Congratulations. I'd like to know what Don C had to do with this?

Tyler Clark's brother told me that Tyler was going to Austin Peay. I also heard that Ryan Wilson has/had offers from some good schools like Duke, Kentucky, and Ole Miss but I hadn't heard recently what he is doing. Both are good kids.

James Normand is being recruited by some good schools also, but he is a Junior.

Well I must be crazy cause I head he was signing with Austin Peay, but they pulled his offer. Can anybody prove this cause if it is true, that aint right. No college should pull an offer from a kid unless he cant make it garde wise. Plus New Mexico is a long way from OR.

Talked to some people close to the situation this weekend and Austin Peay did pull his offer. From what I hear the told him that if he took the visit to NM then they were not going to offer him.