Region 6

USMC09

Dillon had better come prepared then, cause Brennen if Brennen does than Dillon's gonna be in trouble. Brennen wrestled awesome at state duals losing a heartbreaking match against Anthony Grady on literally a LAST second takedown.

"Dylan" is wrestling great right now, and Cox is a great wrestler but is an even better staller (Rides Hips ALOT). So if Demonbreun gets the first 2 points, it will be a different match.

Both are great kids and should be a great match.....IF they both take care of business first.

And Compton (Franklin) will win 119

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wrestlinggod, just to let you know, Cox was PINNED by Bagget of Clarksville, Keiffer beat Bagget at Slamfest. That's why we have to wrestle the matches, and on any day any good wrestler can beat another.

ok, heres my updated list, I dont think either of the cox brothers are gonna lose, there was alot more going on with austin at state then you guys know, but im not gonna tell yall anything because i dont want to give anything away for tomorrow but he should be at 100 now and I honestly think he will beat Keiffer by no less than a major.

103-Smith

112-Thomas

119-Compton

125-Beazley

130-COX

135-Dorsa

140-Seneca

145-Cox #2

152-Sinscheimer

160-Dixon

171-King

189-Croy

215-Berry

Hwt.-Burge

That is how it should go down unless some MAJOR upsets go down.

Hey Lynx, just to let you know, Keiffer was majored by a freshman named Caleb Little from Indy earlier this year. Keiffer was at 135, Caleb was at about 125. Keiffer has absolutely no chance in beating Austin Cox.

I know it's a long shot, and I know that Cox has a better chance at winning than Keiffer. But I just have a feeling that Keiffer can pull it out. oh, and never say never.

There is alway a chance, that's why we wrestle the matches.

I agree. If there was no chance, why not just give Austin the medal right now?

"Dylan" is wrestling great right now, and Cox is a great wrestler but is an even better staller (Rides Hips ALOT). So if Demonbreun gets the first 2 points, it will be a different match.

Both are great kids and should be a great match.....IF they both take care of business first.

And Compton (Franklin) will win 119

I wouldn't bet all your beans on Compton just yet. And I don't think it matters who gets the first 2 points with Brennen and Dylan. Brennen is not the type of wrestler to let the first 2 points get into his head. I think Brennen makes a lot fewer mistakes the Dylan in their match, and Brennen comes out on top.

okay, tourney is over. Croy won every conceivable award (OW 145-HWT, Wrestler of teh year), Best match went to 130lb final between Keiffer and A. Cox, Coach of the year was Joe Blair, OW 103-140 was Blake Thomas.

Indy was 1st in team points and Ravenwood was 2nd. Brentwood was a close 3rd.

champions

103 Brentwood

112 Blake Thomas (BWD)

119 Compton (FRK) dec over Leo Hardy (OVT)?

125 Chase Beazley (IND) dec over Ryan Churchill (RAV)

130 Brian Keiffer (RAV) (any given match) (6-5 dec over Austin Cox)

135 David Chege (RAV) dec over Heithcock (IND)

140 Seth Seneca (IND)

145 Brennan Cox (IND)

152 Sinshiemer (IND)

160 Taylor Dixon (IND)

171 Stephen King (IND)

189 Cameron Croy (BWD) (major over Bergholtz (RAV))

215 Berry (IND) major over Hawthorne (RAV)

HWT Brentwood heavy, can't remember the name.

Good tournament and best of luck to those wrestlers who are going to Chattanooga next week!

okay, tourney is over. Croy won every conceivable award (OW 145-HWT, Wrestler of teh year), Best match went to 130lb final between Keiffer and A. Cox, Coach of the year was Joe Blair, OW 103-140 was Blake Thomas.

Indy was 1st in team points and Ravenwood was 2nd. Brentwood was a close 3rd.

champions

103 Brentwood

112 Blake Thomas (BWD)

119 Compton (FRK) dec over Leo Hardy (OVT)?

125 Chase Beazley (IND) dec over Ryan Churchill (RAV)

130 Brian Keiffer (RAV) (any given match) (6-5 dec over Austin Cox)

135 David Chege (RAV) dec over Heithcock (IND)

140 Seth Seneca (IND)

145 Brennan Cox (IND)

152 Sinshiemer (IND)

160 Taylor Dixon (IND)

171 Stephen King (IND)

189 Cameron Croy (BWD) (major over Bergholtz (RAV))

215 Berry (IND) major over Hawthorne (RAV)

HWT Brentwood heavy, can't remember the name.

Good tournament and best of luck to those wrestlers who are going to Chattanooga next week!

Okay, I guess it was a good choice putting all your chips on Compton. Cograts to him! And I hope WrestlingGod is eating his words too.

Okay, I guess it was a good choice putting all your chips on Compton. Cograts to him! And I hope WrestlingGod is eating his words too.

I'll admit that Keiffer wrestled a good match, he knew how to wrestle against austin and capitilized on his injuries, good job brian, but id have to say thanks for jumping on me jacob i really appreciate that.

I'll admit that Keiffer wrestled a good match, he knew how to wrestle against austin and capitilized on his injuries, good job brian, but id have to say thanks for jumping on me jacob i really appreciate that.

Wait a minute, didn't Caleb Little beat Keiffer earlier this year? What happened? How come he didn't wrestle 130? Could he not beat Austin Cox?