29. Science Hill

30. Sequatchie Co.

31. Siegel

32. Soddy Daisy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should have explained they were alphabetical before somebody went nuts over these "rankings" /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Are you going to make the brackets soon or wait and see how they perform over the first couple of weeks of the regular season.

Maybe you should have explained they were alphabetical before somebody went nuts over these "rankings" /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Are you going to make the brackets soon or wait and see how they perform over the first couple of weeks of the regular season.

Brackets are based on pool play. After all pool play the teams will be split into a Gold Bracket and Silver Bracket... Or at least this has been the case the last couple of years...

Maybe you should have explained they were alphabetical before somebody went nuts over these "rankings"

LOL it doesn't really matter does it? Everybody knows the team at the bottom and the one in the middle will be playing at the end. There is some good competition in this group though, should be a really nice tourney. I f you don't believe me, ask MR KNOWITALL!!

LOL it doesn't really matter does it? Everybody knows the team at the bottom and the one in the middle will be playing at the end. There is some good competition in this group though, should be a really nice tourney. I /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> f you don't believe me, ask MR KNOWITALL!!

So you think it will be either Marion Co. or Maryville playing Soddy in the championship game?

Maryville could make it. They won our district tournament last year (over Farragut and William Blount) and made it to the sectional round. Don't remember who beat them, but I think they have most of their players back, including their top pitchers. They beat us rather easily last year. They are always pretty darn tough.

(I think there are 9 teams in District 4-AAA. Maybe only 8)

There are several quality girls coming back unless I am confused...that does happen on occasion. Isn't there a couple of good pitchers returning?

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I can't answer the piching question because Holly Thomas did all the pitching last year so we don't know what we have.