Hampshire Hawks basketball

ssssssss

If you think Hampshire's young kids are gonna be as good as PC's young talent you must smokin herb's I have seen these same kids play in middle school as well as JV games. Perry Co. has strong young talent that will run wide open over Hampshire the next 3 years. PC will be a major team in the state in the next few years along with wayne co. if they those little kitties can play nice together.... But good luck to hampshire if anyone deserves a good season they do.... I just dont think their young talent is on the same page as PC's young talent.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Hampshire's young kids are gonna be as good as PC's young talent you must smokin herb's I have seen these same kids play in middle school as well as JV games. Perry Co. has strong young talent that will run wide open over Hampshire the next 3 years. PC will be a major team in the state in the next few years along with wayne co. if they those little kitties can play nice together.... But good luck to hampshire if anyone deserves a good season they do.... I just dont think their young talent is on the same page as PC's young talent.

blah...radio said the same thing about the football team.

collinwood also doesnt play defense...i take it they wernt shootin good or they would have won by 30. (or so i've heard) im lookin forward to how these suposedly no defense teams(collinwood) plays against suposedly awesome defenses (culleoka) in the region tourny.

Being from Forrest, we have played both teams twice. I saw all four games. Collinwood doesn't have a prayer.

everytime Ive seen Culleoka and Collinwood play the games went right down to the wire...whats different this time? Collinwood has the same players that faced Culleoka the past two seasons

sounds like you guys are just scared of culleoka for some reason....the game is already over when youre scared

blah...radio said the same thing about the football team.

thats football. Perry County has never been successful at football. but their best two players were freshman and soph. but back to basketball. If Hamphshire is goin to be so much better than PC why did the young PC team beat Hampshire by 40 in their last meetin? Summertown beat them like 127-67, PC beat summertown and played them to 4 at summertown while missing one of their best players and there best shooter. To me its obvious, either im blind or people r in a fantasy land

thats football. Perry County has never been successful at football. but their best two players were freshman and soph. but back to basketball. If Hamphshire is goin to be so much better than PC why did the young PC team beat Hampshire by 40 in their last meetin? Summertown beat them like 127-67, PC beat summertown and played them to 4 at summertown while missing one of their best players and there best shooter. To me its obvious, either im blind or people r in a fantasy land

i was just making a point of dont always listen to abotu peoples "young talent" and its all about how the players develop over the years anyway. and lets be honest not every player gets a lot better year after year.

i was just making a point of dont always listen to abotu peoples "young talent" and its all about how the players develop over the years anyway. and lets be honest not every player gets a lot better year after year.

Yea i agree with u on that. But Perry County has been down lately. while i agree with ur statement all these kids are improving. I know for a fact that everyday of the week and the weekends when possible u can find 5-8 kids in the gym constantly. so i do believe these kids are on the rise.

Being from Forrest, we have played both teams twice. I saw all four games. Collinwood doesn't have a prayer.

I completely understand why you would think that... Collinwood played terrible in both games against Forrest and didn't look good at all against Richland either. If they don't pick it up, you'll see Perry County beat them Saturday.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...