Carl Stewart, Chris McCord!!

Guest rollers35

Guest AlcoaChamp

I was at the game to and it was like the coaching staff was scared to run Carl to freshman Dustin Lindsey side. They must of ran it to his side about 5 or 6 times and he steped up and made the play. What was up with that?????? :)

lindsey is a good football player and has especially played well on defense. i have watched both of alcoa's games. he made some plays but stewart had 131 yards and four touchdowns on 12 carries? i didn't see anything in the first half (which is all stewart played) that indicated anyone was scared. it is hard to be scared when you are up 42-7. i think alcoa probably had lindsey and maybe others spying stewart early in the game and mccord made them pay. that is why it is a team game.

Guest caligula
Posted by AlcoaChamp:

I was at the game to and it was like the coaching staff was scared to run Carl to freshman Dustin Lindsey side. They must of ran it to his side about 5 or 6 times and he steped up and made the play. What was up with that?????? :)

Bad post. He played middle linebacker so he didn't have a "side." But why would they be scared to run a 6'3" 210LB SEC (AU???VAN???) bound back to a freshmans "side" Carl and Chris are a two headed beast and everyone in the state should be affraid of them. That was great game, two backs running over the baby tornados and the line knocking those undersized boys around. And talk about scared, what kind of tackle is it when you go for the knees everytime. Alcoa is a bunch of CS haters.