Hixson wins Region

BleedBlack

What about the Lewis vs Boone match? Two great kids,,,one great match!!! Two great dads,,,,one is the nicest guy I know,,,and the other hugs like a girl (guess whos who?) FYI: I like his hugs!

Happy V-Day to all wrestling mommies and w-90!!!! We should all take a moment and remember the real purpose of Valentines Day???

CC

Possible State Finals matchup depending on how the brackets get drawn out

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wife said ok maybe glc can ride his horse over. i think a Cup cake would make a good president.

Think bleedblack will attend our meetings

Crazylegs22

Once we get 'key' leadership in place ,,,we can discuss an assessment and selection process for membership. I think a mission statement and motto is next on my list. Since you're 'crazylegs',,,can your wife be 'crazy'?

If we're lucky enough to get glc as a member,,,,he can ride, walk or as rumor has it,,,fly to our meetings

CC

Once we get 'key' leadership in place ,,,we can discuss an assessment and selection process for membership. I think a mission statement and motto is next on my list. Since you're 'crazylegs',,,can your wife be 'crazy'?

If we're lucky enough to get glc as a member,,,,he can ride, walk or as rumor has it,,,fly to our meetings

CC

I vote for glc to hold the meeting in his new barn do I hear a second to that and yes my wife can be crazy.

crazylegs22

I vote for glc to hold the meeting in his new barn do I hear a second to that and yes my wife can be crazy.

crazylegs22

So it's official,,,your wife is "Crazy"!

I would love it if we can meet at glc's barn,,,,that's where the secret serum is made!!! Give him a call and see if he's interested? I would do it,,,but he has my number blocked?

We also need some bona fide members like bcb and Raider76,,,Do you think their wives will let them join?

CC