alcoa v.s. sweetwater

CIZZLE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by cats1990:

As for running mouths, Alcoa has been running theirs, Look at the post that talks about sweetwater - GP predictions, and someone from alcoa is on that post, already starting it! Not sure if it is a player, but sounds like it! We do agree on one thing thou, Maryville is a great team. But your comment about alcoa droping back down to 2a while true, it's not in the way you think, if you are referring to tallent and size! Sweetwater is not your tipical 2a team. Not downing Knox. West in any way but Sweetwater would beat West this year! I know Alcoa is tallanted, but they are to young, and tradition won't mean a lot this year. The Wildcats seniors still remember when they were freshman, and Alcoa kept in their first team and ran up the score on them 48-0. They were very young that year much like alcoa is now. You know what they say about paybacks! Sweetwater 41 - alcoa 13. One game at a time men! GO CATS! :);):):x

[Edited by cats1990 on 9-1-02 2:02A]

Ummm i just wanna say we didnt keep our first team in, we had 9th and 10 graders in the game scoring by the end of the 3rd quarter. We didnt try to run the score up on people.

Posted by Blue21SallyAt7:

i dont think you have a say in the way people tackle, judging from your proformance on friday! :o If i recall right, when Carl ran your way, you tried to tackle him so low that you "slightly" missed, and mr stewart WALKED in for the TD!!

Hey Sally...you do mean strive and not stive, right?