District 12AA...How is District Tourny Looking?

BasketballIsLife

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night: (5) Lexington 64, (4) Chester Co. 61

Tonight: (3) McNairy vs. (6) Camden, 8pm

Friday: (1) Bolivar vs. Lexington, 6:30pm

(2) South Side vs. McNairy/Camden winner, 8pm

Monday: Consolation at 6:30pm, Championship at 8pm

We lost to McNairy last night. i don't remember the score but that puts them playing SS next round.

1st Round

(5) Lexington 64

(4) Chester Co 61

(3) McNairy 69

(6) Camden 53

Friday

Semis

(1) Bolivar vs (5) Lexington 6:30

(2) Southside vs (3) McNairy 8:00

Anybody have any predictions on these two games.

I will take Bolivar by 16. They just have too much for Lexington or anyone in this district to handle.

McNairy and Southside played 2 close games this year each winning at home. I think McNairy playing on Tuesday will make a difference and win a close one.

Probably have to much for anyone in the region to handle. District 11aa is down this year as well. Creek Wood, Harpeth, Sycamore, and Waverly are the teams that will be representing District 11aa.

Go ahead and say Bolivar wins region. They already know it along with everyone else. I hope they do well past that though.

I take Bolivar over Lexington by 20 and South Side over NcNairy by 10.... But if McNairy plays well it could change that really quick. Neither of those teams can come out flat and expect to win. McNairy shot the ball extremely well against us and ended up being the death of us so I'd advise SS to guard the perimeter because we didn't.

Go ahead and say Bolivar wins region. They already know it along with everyone else. I hope they do well past that though.

I take Bolivar over Lexington by 20 and South Side over NcNairy by 10.... But if McNairy plays well it could change that really quick. Neither of those teams can come out flat and expect to win. McNairy shot the ball extremely well against us and ended up being the death of us so I'd advise SS to guard the perimeter because we didn't.

Camdenballer, sorry to here about your season and Camden b-ball career come to a end. Good luck in the future. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't rememeber the score butBolivar beat Southside by 20+ for the championship. Bolivar has their A game going. At one point, they were up by 30+.

McNairy hit a 3 with 2.5 secs left in OT to win by 3 over Lexington in 3rd Place game.

Can anyone explain to me how Ricky Tisdale did'nt make the all tournament team, he is number 30 in your program. He was the most consistent player for Bolivar in the two tourney games, and he dismantled Southside tonight. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />