District 8aa Tournament

seymourbutts1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anyone really giving Station Camp much trouble in this district tourney. Odd things happen though, so I wouldn't engrave the trophy just yet. Who thought Gallatin would get Station Camp and that White House would get Beech this past Monday night...????

that was amazing how white house beat beech. beech was ranked 8th in the entire state. white house must be the real deal. do they have a shot at station camp? or do you think they look past a dca or portland in round 2?

I don't see anyone really giving Station Camp much trouble in this district tourney. Odd things happen though, so I wouldn't engrave the trophy just yet. Who thought Gallatin would get Station Camp and that White House would get Beech this past Monday night...????

y doesnt anyone just run a triangle and 2 against station camp? but both off guards on jenkins.

that was amazing how white house beat beech. beech was ranked 8th in the entire state. white house must be the real deal. do they have a shot at station camp? or do you think they look past a dca or portland in round 2?

Don't know that I'd go as far as saying WH is the real deal. Case in point, WH beat Portland (classAA) Friday night at Portland on senior night. A ton of emotion in the gym and WH stayed in control for most of the game. They go to Westmoreland (class A) and lose. I didn't attend that game so I'm not exactly sure what happened. Then they come back home and deal #7 or 8 Beech (class AAA) the loss. You just don't know what team will show up night after night. I do know one thing; they better not look past anyone trying to get to Station Camp. If they end up playing DCA, I think they will, they better play better than they did last time. They beat DCA there by 1 and lost to them at home by 19...... Just can't figure them out.

1.Station camp

2.white house

3.dca

4.greenbrier

5.goodpasture

6.portland

Everybody is pretty much equal from white house down. any upsets here or will the john jenkins bison i mean station camp bison run through easily?

WHITE HOUSE CAN BEAT STATION CAMP BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE IN THE DISTRICT HAVING A CHANCE. WHITE HOUSE WOULD HAVE TO PLAY A GREAT GAME TO WIN BUT ITS POSSIBLE. WHITE HOUSE PLAYS VERY, VERY ,VERY PHYSICAL ON JENKINS. WHITE HOUSE WOULD HAVE TO SHOOT FROM THE OUTSIDE WELL LIKE THEY DID AGAINST BEECH TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT STATION CAMP.

white house is the only team in the district that could beat them. jus depends on which white house team comes to play. hopefully the team that plays hard

white house is just so inconsistent. they are great and composed then all over the place. they handled the rowdy panther crowd and stay composed to win then lose to westmoreland? i dont know if anyone can beat station camp but white house has the best shot no doubt if they play well like the beech game.

Personally Id like to see a upset in yalls District. With a WH win in the Dist. Championship. I am from Livingston Academy and it would more than likely make our lives more easy when it comes time for the Regionals. I was there last year for the Jenkins/ Dunn shootout for the Regional Championship. And I think (correct me if im wrong) that our first game was agains WH. I like to watch Jenkins play, so a rematch again would be fun too. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> BUT I do think its going to be hard for any team to get past SC in your district just like LA is going to have to battle it out with Upperman for the top seed(we tied for regular season champs).

Personally Id like to see a upset in yalls District. With a WH win in the Dist. Championship. I am from Livingston Academy and it would more than likely make our lives more easy when it comes time for the Regionals. I was there last year for the Jenkins/ Dunn shootout for the Regional Championship. And I think (correct me if im wrong) that our first game was agains WH. I like to watch Jenkins play, so a rematch again would be fun too. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> BUT I do think its going to be hard for any team to get past SC in your district just like LA is going to have to battle it out with Upperman for the top seed(we tied for regular season champs).

yeah having white house would be much easier than john jenkins. but good luck to LA!