Who's behind the plate

opticyellow

Lincoln County has a freshman catcher that is going to be unreal and a freshman pitcher to go with it. I really believe they are a year away from having several years of being a very solid team. Only 2 seniors and one junior on the team and the sophmores.freshmans 8th graders and 7th graders have alot of talent. Oh yea the steak and shrimp dinner fundraiser that we are famous for is feb 28th,if you want a ticket and a meal that is unreal holler at coach smith. I promise you it is as good as it gets. Also no way will you come away hungry. And the door prizes are unreal. Come on mrknowitall come on down, i will let you sit with me and promise you a big time. Oh the softball girls are the waitresses for the night.

I agree, my daughter is a year behind them but has played some travel ball and 2 years of middle school ball with them, and they are both great players. As far as the 7th and 8th graders coming up, there is four 8th graders on the middle school team that are good players. I know things get harder as these girls get into high school ball, but my daughter only struck out 2 times during middle school ball last year. Two of these 8th graders put fly balls off the fence in our game last night. And the 6th graders playing with us are good as well. One of our catchers is a 6th grader and she threw a couple of base stealers out in our first game but was not there for our game Thursday night. She'll be one to watch for a few years.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, my daughter is a year behind them but has played some travel ball and 2 years of middle school ball with them, and they are both great players. As far as the 7th and 8th graders coming up, there is four 8th graders on the middle school team that are good players. I know things get harder as these girls get into high school ball, but my daughter only struck out 2 times during middle school ball last year. Two of these 8th graders put fly balls off the fence in our game last night. And the 6th graders playing with us are good as well. One of our catchers is a 6th grader and she threw a couple of base stealers out in our first game but was not there for our game Thursday night. She'll be one to watch for a few years.

Lauren Hanson at Pope John Paul 2 is a great catcher along with Rena Cothron at Beach. Also, Hannah Rust at Davidson Academy!!!