DeAndre Larue

playboysb

I just wanna know who this DeAndre Larue from Carroll academy guy is and is any college what so ever even looking at him i mean hes averaging crazy stats 35 ppg and 10 boards a game whether his team only has one win or not? Also i wanna know how big is he or is he even big at all>

Not sure who he is but I've known a couple guys to average huge numbers for carroll academy. (Friends that should have had there head on straight). They usually don't have colleges lookin at them cuz of the type of school it is. Disciplinary. Most colleges don't wanna take a chance. But when my friends played with them (2 completely different time periods) the team was not very competitive and basically just gave them the ball and said do whatever you want. And when I watched them play I know some middle school teams that could have beat them. Its not a knock at the school. I like what they do with the kids. Get them to play sports to get there mind off bad things.

DeAndre Larue has had a couple of colleges request tape on him. The one thing Larue has over some of the others who have attended Carroll Academy is that he is from Carroll County. Carroll Academy has a lot more control over the students that come from Carroll County than the other 4 counties they serve. If you are from Carroll County a kid's parents can be forced to attend their kids game whether they want to or not. Its hard for the average person to believe that parents will not support their kids but that is often the reason why kids are there in the first place. Kids that attend Carroll Academy from the other 4 counties don't have the court structure that Carroll County does. Carroll County Juvenile Court is probably the strongest and most innovative court not only in Tennessee but the whole country after all they are the ones that founded Carroll Academy and the sports program in the first place. I think back about 5 years ago Carroll Academy won 14 games beating a lot of district and bigger schools most of their players were from Carroll County. Also Carroll Academy has had 3 or 4 girls receive volleyball scholarships they too were from Carroll County.

Larue is 6ft. tall about 165 lbs. and naturally left handed very fast & quick first step.

I'd say that is a pretty good extimate of how big he is. He scored a good 36 or 37 on us when we played them and the team only scored 50-ish. he does have a lot of talent but it is Carroll Academy and he does take 90% of the shots. A lot of them are dribbling up the flor and launching a three or just driving in and then throwing up a fade away over contested hands. Don't get me wrong, he has a lot of talent, but I think if he played with an actual basketball team he would average maybe 15 a game.

Pretty good summation except he isn't that tall. He is 5'10" at most. My kid is 6'1" at best and he is 2 or 3 inches shorter than him. When we played them, at their place, there was a NAIA college from KY looking at him.

I'd say that is a pretty good extimate of how big he is. He scored a good 36 or 37 on us when we played them and the team only scored 50-ish. he does have a lot of talent but it is Carroll Academy and he does take 90% of the shots. A lot of them are dribbling up the flor and launching a three or just driving in and then throwing up a fade away over contested hands. Don't get me wrong, he has a lot of talent, but I think if he played with an actual basketball team he would average maybe 15 a game.