5A District Tournament

temple4life

I respectfully disagree SDS is a good team again there coaching is a joke one of the coaches the big guy is a baseball coach and I believe a pretty good coach the head coach Wood, I think his name is: the head coach, could not coach upward and the older man I believe he is ok but over ruled by Woods. Bottom line new coaching and we will see SD step it up to Temple and Grace and CSAS every year. I just feel bad for the young man that does what the coaches ask and are totally wrong. His plays are, Play 5, play 2 play 1, and stack I mean its not hard to know whats going on when you have plays like that. Also a coach that sit and says thing such as got to get there and things like that and don't teach placement and keep his guys apart on the press or trap should not be coaching. I hope SD AD makes some changes and they will do well. Good Luck to the young man.

I agree that the coaches are jokes.. The older guy is the only one really knows whats going on but he doesnt seem to speak up. The head coach doesnt really coach, he yells out the same play all game. Any team is going to catch on and change their D.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the coaches are jokes.. The older guy is the only one really knows whats going on but he doesnt seem to speak up. The head coach doesnt really coach, he yells out the same play all game. Any team is going to catch on and change their D.

DB wildcats Almost beat them tonight, I wasn't there but good source told me DB was up at half and in the game until the 4th when they started make bad mistake and rushing there shoot. Again fire the sorry coach and you will win sorry coach you have to go. They also said he seat there the whole time during the 2nd and most of the 3rd after the first minute and let the boys play wild, also he did not play Savoy any of the second half but a minute or two in one of those two period. GOOD LUCK SD

DB wildcats Almost beat them tonight, I wasn't there but good source told me DB was up at half and in the game until the 4th when they started make bad mistake and rushing there shoot. Again fire the sorry coach and you will win sorry coach you have to go. They also said he seat there the whole time during the 2nd and most of the 3rd after the first minute and let the boys play wild, also he did not play Savoy any of the second half but a minute or two in one of those two period. GOOD LUCK SD

Not so sure why you would find it surprising that DB was up at halftime and could have won the game. 1st meeting earlier in the season was also a very close game, with DB only losing by 6. Basketball is a game of matchups, and DB matches up well with SD, especially with the type defense they run. SD is not my favorite team by any stretch of an imagination, but I never saw them play wild at all. In defense of their team, I happen to think they play together as a team as well as any team around. In the Wildcast classic at DB during Christmas, they were playing as good as any around. They also beat a much, much more talented team by beating Grace not long ago. The 2nd large guy is young and not a factor right now. They tried to beat DB by going inside, but the defense and help defense made it a tough road. What won the game in the long run was a flurry of 3's in the 3rd quarter by a guard. Just my opinion.

Not so sure why you would find it surprising that DB was up at halftime and could have won the game. 1st meeting earlier in the season was also a very close game, with DB only losing by 6. Basketball is a game of matchups, and DB matches up well with SD, especially with the type defense they run. SD is not my favorite team by any stretch of an imagination, but I never saw them play wild at all. In defense of their team, I happen to think they play together as a team as well as any team around. In the Wildcast classic at DB during Christmas, they were playing as good as any around. They also beat a much, much more talented team by beating Grace not long ago. The 2nd large guy is young and not a factor right now. They tried to beat DB by going inside, but the defense and help defense made it a tough road. What won the game in the long run was a flurry of 3's in the 3rd quarter by a guard. Just my opinion.

Are you kidding, yes he is young but when he stop double pumping his shot and took it to them the other night he was killing those guys,I think he ended the game with 10 PTS. So lets not under estimate him. Beside that I was hopeing DB would pull it out because Max and Will are great kids and deserve to win. SD not next year but two years from now will not be a factor but DB just might.

Are you kidding, yes he is young but when he stop double pumping his shot and took it to them the other night he was killing those guys,I think he ended the game with 10 PTS. So lets not under estimate him. Beside that I was hopeing DB would pull it out because Max and Will are great kids and deserve to win. SD not next year but two years from now will not be a factor but DB just might.

They both are great kids (I do have a special interest in one!), as well as the entire team. Most have put up with a bunch of stuff for years. DB's team has been together since 6th grade, and deserve some success, which they have achieved this year. Winning a game in the District and have the opportunity to go to the Region is a starting point. Bigger things are coming for DB down the road, and they are doing it the right way. I just hate it that my boy is going to miss it, but he will be having an opportunity to continue his career in football at the next level.

They both are great kids (I do have a special interest in one!), as well as the entire team. Most have put up with a bunch of stuff for years. DB's team has been together since 6th grade, and deserve some success, which they have achieved this year. Winning a game in the District and have the opportunity to go to the Region is a starting point. Bigger things are coming for DB down the road, and they are doing it the right way. I just hate it that my boy is going to miss it, but he will be having an opportunity to continue his career in football at the next level.

Your son knows me well I play ball with him He is a great kid tell him coach said he will see him at the RUSH.