CPA-Ezell

Chakra20

Probably the game of the year in this region. Last year was the best game i saw all last year. How is CPA's injury situation, because i have heard they have quite a few kids hurting, especially in the o-line and their the holt kid. Where these injuries sustained in their scrimmages or from first few games. USJ must have reloaded cause im expecting a good game from CPA this week.

They have two great coaches could be an advantage in this type of game.

Chakra20,

I am not yet certain of how Eric Holt is doing but it did look pretty serious to me the other night. He came out for a short while with a mild limp in the 3rd Quarter but went back in for a few plays later on. He was playing defense when I saw him hobble to the sidelines and he was receiving a lot of attention after that.

USJ really came out ready the other night and CPA seemed to be asleep and extremely predictable in our play calling. It was not the same team that we saw at the scrimmage vs Glencliff the week before. I certainly hope they play better this Friday night otherwise it will not even be close.

Posted by Chakra20:

Probably the game of the year in this region. Last year was the best game i saw all last year. How is CPA's injury situation, because i have heard they have quite a few kids hurting, especially in the o-line and their the holt kid. Where these injuries sustained in their scrimmages or from first few games. USJ must have reloaded cause im expecting a good game from CPA this week.

They have two great coaches could be an advantage in this type of game.

Posted by OnlineLC:

Chakra20,

I am not yet certain of how Eric Holt is doing but it did look pretty serious to me the other night. He came out for a short while with a mild limp in the 3rd Quarter but went back in for a few plays later on. He was playing defense when I saw him hobble to the sidelines and he was receiving a lot of attention after that.

USJ really came out ready the other night and CPA seemed to be asleep and extremely predictable in our play calling. It was not the same team that we saw at the scrimmage vs Glencliff the week before. I certainly hope they play better this Friday night otherwise it will not even be close.

Online,

Thanks for the info, i stille beleive even with CPA comming of a road loss they will play Ezell tough. CPA has those 2 great coaches so they will be ready to play Friday. I really hope the Holt kid is ready to play, because ive heard alot about his speed and quickness. USJ must have reloaded from last year i thought they where losing alot with fay and the kid that went to illinois.

This should be a great game with two great schools. Its a wonder when some of your finest learning institutions play alittle ball too.

Guest zondervan

If CPA stops their passing Ezell might have some problems moving the ball down the field. Most of their plays that I saw came from throwing the ball. If CPA puts their best athletes covering the pass and makes them run the ball CPA might have a chance. If not Ezell will win the game hands down. :o

Posted by OnlineLC:

Chakra20,

Our loss to USJ was at home not on the road so it really adds to the fire that USJ are still really strong this year as they beat us in the Den.

I still not have heard anything on Eric Holt.

Thanks for clarifying i actually had read a post about your post game meal shows what my short term is like. So its the DEN good nickname for The Lions. Gl to you guys this week. Best game last year was with you guys hope to see another good one, and hope everyone is healthy for you guys and that noone gets injured Friday Night.