District 12 A-AA

eastsoccer20

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright alright, we will just see at the end of the season. We will see if you can back it up, when CA and gILES county come and play ya'll. Ya'll might be good, but i just think its sad that its the player who is saying their so good, i wish i could hear it from a fan. If your on a team your usually going to think ya'll are good, but we will see.

East Hickman's overall record last year was 4-7-1 and district record was 3-3-1. There must be something in the water in East Hickman if you are so much better this year that you will win against everyone in the district. Did you not lose any seniors? or Do you have so many outstanding freshman?

I'm not doubting you, but as a fan, I want to wait and see. I hope it is a good, healthy season for all the teams in District 12. Good luck to all.

Just curious, if you are a player, why are you not at school today? You've posted several times today, do they allow you access to computers all day at school? I know at our high school, you aren't allowed in the computer labs unless you have classes there.

I'd love to watch you play, but I guess I'll have to wait until you play against our team.

East Hickman's overall record last year was 4-7-1 and district record was 3-3-1. There must be something in the water in East Hickman if you are so much better this year that you will win against everyone in the district. Did you not lose any seniors? or Do you have so many outstanding freshman?

I'm not doubting you, but as a fan, I want to wait and see. I hope it is a good, healthy season for all the teams in District 12. Good luck to all.

East did loose some seniors. but only two were starters and they were definately not key players within the team. As for us dominating the district i don't know. CA is always good. I think we will give any team a run for their money.