District 12 A-AA

eastsoccer20

Well EH played well but they didn't win soundly or even win at all, it was a tie. My source from CA says that they didn't play well at all up top and they didn't play to thier potentional. I also heard the field was really bad, so that could have effected some of CA's strikers, but overall it was a good game, and it sorta surprised me.

You must have not been at the game???????? If you were you know what happened. . . .

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well EH played well but they didn't win soundly or even win at all, it was a tie. My source from CA says that they didn't play well at all up top and they didn't play to thier potentional. I also heard the field was really bad, so that could have effected some of CA's strikers, but overall it was a good game, and it sorta surprised me.

East Hickman's field is just plain terrible. One would think that the field would be great after working on it for almost two years. Rocks, holes, and dips... just a bad field to play on! It could be a very nice field with lots of work. The facility is nice and so is the setup, but the field aaargh.

My source from ca said that field was absolutely atrocious, and that it had to be against TSSA rules for field requirements.

well maybe your SOURCE at C.A. should also put in a call so you do not play public schools. It is what it is, sorry it is not up to your standards. Do ya think mommy and daddy can donate some money to fix our fields ?

well maybe your SOURCE at C.A. should also put in a call so you do not play public schools. It is what it is, sorry it is not up to your standards. Do ya think mommy and daddy can donate some money to fix our fields ?

Oh good one, very typical. I'm just saying i've seen cow pastures better than that crap.

Oh good one, very typical. I'm just saying i've seen cow pastures better than that crap.

I am going to have to agree with buffalo23 on this one. CA's coach walked around the field before the game picking up bag fulls of rock. The field could be lots better.

Oh ......? now you seen it ? You said in a earlier post "one of your sources said" ..now you state " i've seen cow pastures better than that crap" ????? Which one is it? Sounds like you dont what what you want to say......... Just taking a shot at East Hickman soccer field...... Funny thing is...before East had a new School, and before our sports park... We DID play in a cow pasture. Try it sometime . Maybe you will learn to appreciate things you take for granted.

Oh ......? now you seen it ? You said in a earlier post "one of your sources said" ..now you state " i've seen cow pastures better than that crap" ????? Which one is it? Sounds like you dont what what you want to say......... Just taking a shot at East Hickman soccer field...... Funny thing is...before East had a new School, and before our sports park... We DID play in a cow pasture. Try it sometime . Maybe you will learn to appreciate things you take for granted.

Yes I did say that, its called pictures. That shows how much your school supports the soccer team cuz I've been in your gym and its really nice, but your soccer field isn't. What's up with that? And off an earlier post from dawg64, when a coach picks up a bag full of rocks, you know thats bad. And i appreciate the field CA has because its mowed once a week and there isn't boulders laying in the middle of the field like a normal soccer pitch. And why would we stop playing public school teams? Your field is the only one that is like that in our District and I'm sure other teams on here would agree with me.