District 12 A-AA

eastsoccer20

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the giles and zion was a good game.....their field was horrible with huge mud/puddles....giles got a early yellow which hurt them and a pk on them because of the ref cant see....he called it on someone that was 10 ft. from the play.....but zion good luck against east...same to richland with C.A

EH beat Zion 3-0 in the regular season. Don't see any reason why it won't be a similar result tonight.

I have to agree with that. I was surprised to see Zion beat Giles! I don't think they have much of a shot tonight, but I could be wrong. I saw the first half of EH's match last night because they played after the CA game. They are impressive. It was like 6-0 at half with several subs in the game (grant it, it was Perry Co.!). I am a CA fan, but I'm nervous about having to play EH in the finals (If they both make it to the finals). They were on their game last night and they seemed to be at full strength.

We played well in the first half. We made some defensive mistakes in the second half to let Wayne back in it, but I do believe that we should take care of Richland tonight. That Richland-Hickman match was a shocker. What happened there??? Kinda makes me a little nervous.

I have to agree with that. I was surprised to see Zion beat Giles! I don't think they have much of a shot tonight, but I could be wrong. I saw the first half of EH's match last night because they played after the CA game. They are impressive. It was like 6-0 at half with several subs in the game (grant it, it was Perry Co.!). I am a CA fan, but I'm nervous about having to play EH in the finals (If they both make it to the finals). They were on their game last night and they seemed to be at full strength.

We played well in the first half. We made some defensive mistakes in the second half to let Wayne back in it, but I do believe that we should take care of Richland tonight. That Richland-Hickman match was a shocker. What happened there??? Kinda makes me a little nervous.

They were playing one starter down, he should be back today. It will be a good match.

They were playing one starter down, he should be back today. It will be a good match.

Who was playing a starter down? Is that why Hickman Co. lost? Thats tough if thats so. Or are you talking about East Hickman? If EH were playing a man down, they will look very good with that starter playing (assuming it was a key starter). Were they at full strength when they played Zion in the regular season?

Who was playing a starter down? Is that why Hickman Co. lost? Thats tough if thats so. Or are you talking about East Hickman? If EH were playing a man down, they will look very good with that starter playing (assuming it was a key starter). Were they at full strength when they played Zion in the regular season?

East was playing a starter down, thier Midfielder was sick.

As expected...EH vs. CA in the finals (with both moving on to the Region). From watching both matches last night, I feel CA still has the upper hand and should come away with the district. I heard East was missing a key defensive starter and that made them look really suspect on D against Zion, who put up many shots on goal. I was surprised that Zion possessed the ball as much as they did against East. I saw some of the first half and all of the second, but from what I saw there was no support for the offense for East from their midfield. Their midfield was playing back most of the night. If that happens against CA, there is no way they will put up points. But who knows. Maybe EH didn't play their best match of the year, they looked tired in the second half. EH didn't sub much.

CA looked very strong in the second half and scored off some set pieces during their match. If the defense plays like they did last night and our midfield controls possession, I see us beating East. My prediction for the Finals CA 3 EH 1. I should be a great match (I hope the rain holds off a bit!)