LA Vs. Upperman

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogeye looks to me like they're starting to get back into form. -------Beware Bees! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> --------------------------Girls-- LA vs Upperman--Mon. Feb. 23rd--7:30 PM-----------------------------Boys--LA vs Upperman--Tues. Feb. 24th 7:30 PM---------Both games at Tech.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> GOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> GOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If people thought the game at Livingston was exciting.. Just wait for this one. This will be an exciting game. I think that if TJ Smith and Devon Ramsey each have a big game then this one will go to the Wildcats.

Any particular reason OCF why you think the game hinges on big performances from these two? Another 4 pt performance from Dunn would not be good, although he passed the ball really well. A solid performance from Peterman would be huge. And West has been shooting the 3 really well the last few games. Let's hope that continues. As I stated earlier, I underestimated Upperman. I really believe it will take good games from several for the Cats to win. Which I do think LA will win.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im Excited both teams won at home so now lets see how it goes on a netural court. But really i dont see there being any diffrence in the games both teams have played there several times before so its nothing new for either of them. I expect for there to be more fans from both schools at these two games than were at the two regular season games and thats saying something. If the two teams are in the same form that they were in the other night it should be a very interesting game to watch. Hopefull Chase will have a better night though. I also think thats its going to be a very loud game from both saids the atmophspher there should be great See yall Tomorrow Night GO LADY CATS AND CATS!!!

Any particular reason OCF why you think the game hinges on big performances from these two? Another 4 pt performance from Dunn would not be good, although he passed the ball really well. A solid performance from Peterman would be huge. And West has been shooting the 3 really well the last few games. Let's hope that continues. As I stated earlier, I underestimated Upperman. I really believe it will take good games from several for the Cats to win. Which I do think LA will win.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hinges? Never said that the a victory depended on these two. I said that if they have a big game we will win. Maybe I should have said we should win if those two play big. Be hard to lose with those two playing well along with Dunn's usual performance. We could win without them having a good game. Just imagine how hard it would be to beat us with those two playing extremely well... Or any other 2 wildcats for that matter have a big night along with Dunn's usual performance.

With you being able to predict the future you should have been able to figure that one out on your own. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whats your prediction on the score?

Do you here that? BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

It's getting closer and closer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzz

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hinges? Never said that the a victory depended on these two. I said that if they have a big game we will win. Maybe I should have said we should win if those two play big. Be hard to lose with those two playing well along with Dunn's usual performance. We could win without them having a good game. Just imagine how hard it would be to beat us with those two playing extremely well... Or any other 2 wildcats for that matter have a big night along with Dunn's usual performance.

With you being able to predict the future you should have been able to figure that one out on your own. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whats your prediction on the score?

Well sometimes I need people like you to help me figure things out and I sure do appreciate it. If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, I've seen you predict several games yourself. Making predictions is all in fun for me. Gosh, I don't recall ever claiming the ability to predict the future. That would be nice though, I could probably become a rich person. I really don't know why my question struck a nerve, but I will explain my comment. I was only saying it would have been just as easy to say if Peterman and West have a big game then LA WILL win. We all assume Dunn will get his and that is why I ask the question. And I think we have come to expect Smith to play well. He has been the 2nd leading scorer all year. Ramsey had a big game Saturday and I think West had 15 when LA won the Upperman game @ Livingston. A repeat performance of that would be nice. I won't try to predict the future too much. I will only say LA wins the game.