LA Vs. Upperman

LA_Wildcats

Well sometimes I need people like you to help me figure things out and I sure do appreciate it. If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, I've seen you predict several games yourself. Making predictions is all in fun for me. Gosh, I don't recall ever claiming the ability to predict the future. That would be nice though, I could probably become a rich person. I really don't know why my question struck a nerve, but I will explain my comment. I was only saying it would have been just as easy to say if Peterman and West have a big game then LA WILL win. We all assume Dunn will get his and that is why I ask the question. And I think we have come to expect Smith to play well. He has been the 2nd leading scorer all year. Ramsey had a big game Saturday and I think West had 15 when LA won the Upperman game @ Livingston. A repeat performance of that would be nice. I won't try to predict the future too much. I will only say LA wins the game.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate predicting games, because too many people want to hold your face to the flames if it doesnt go your way. Im not criticizing anyone in this thread when I say that, just saying that I feel your pain.

I predict a great game. That is the best I can do. Two very good, well coached teams that play with a lot of heart. That = a great game.

Good luck to all. and go bees.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate predicting games, because too many people want to hold your face to the flames if it doesnt go your way. Im not criticizing anyone in this thread when I say that, just saying that I feel your pain.

I predict a great game. That is the best I can do. Two very good, well coached teams that play with a lot of heart. That = a great game.

Good luck to all. and go bees.

Gator, it's really not that hard to predict basketball games when you can predict the future like me. It is two good, well-coached teams and I think you are right in that it will be a really good game. But I am still predicting an LA win. If I'm wrong, feel free to hold my face to the flames.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gator, it's really not that hard to predict basketball games when you can predict the future like me. It is two good, well-coached teams and I think you are right in that it will be a really good game. But I am still predicting an LA win. If I'm wrong, feel free to hold my face to the flames.

I have a bad right wing, makes it hard to hold anyones face to the flames these days. Getting old is sure tough!!

Im going to go out on a very skinny limb and take Upperman by 2.

I am 100% certain it will be a great game!! Worth the price of admission!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well sometimes I need people like you to help me figure things out and I sure do appreciate it. If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, I've seen you predict several games yourself. Making predictions is all in fun for me. Gosh, I don't recall ever claiming the ability to predict the future. That would be nice though, I could probably become a rich person. I really don't know why my question struck a nerve, but I will explain my comment. I was only saying it would have been just as easy to say if Peterman and West have a big game then LA WILL win. We all assume Dunn will get his and that is why I ask the question. And I think we have come to expect Smith to play well. He has been the 2nd leading scorer all year. Ramsey had a big game Saturday and I think West had 15 when LA won the Upperman game @ Livingston. A repeat performance of that would be nice. I won't try to predict the future too much. I will only say LA wins the game.

Well I think I said after the last Upperman game, if Deven Ramsey plays like he did that night the rest of the way LA could go a long way this season. And I still believe that today. If not mistaken he had a double -double his last game out. Not to put any added pressure on him, but he will need that same effort tomorrow night against the Bees. And I know he has it in him every time out.

SWAT THAT DANG BEE

OK. I know I shouldn't go off predicting the future again, but I don't want to let oldcatfan and some of my other faithful followers down. So here is my prediction on the game:

Liv. Aca. 76

Upperman 68

P.S. Somebody is predicting the future in the LA/Upperman girls thread but it isn't me.

They say its hard to beat a team three times in one season. Lets hope that that is true. For the game tonight. LA needs to come out strong and stay with em the whole game but i think they can do it. I'm going to say LA girls tonight by 3. The boys tomorrow night will be just as interesting and as down to the wire as the other two have been im sure. I think though that all of the LA boys have there game as they usually do or better that LA will come out with the win. For the boys game im going to say LA wins it by 5 or closer. Both will be great games and i cant wait to see them play. OK now I have a couple of questions!! Both teams playing in the District Championship go to the Region Right? Does that also go for the Region championship the top two host sub state games?

They say its hard to beat a team three times in one season. Lets hope that that is true. For the game tonight. LA needs to come out strong and stay with em the whole game but i think they can do it. I'm going to say LA girls tonight by 3. The boys tomorrow night will be just as interesting and as down to the wire as the other two have been im sure. I think though that all of the LA boys have there game as they usually do or better that LA will come out with the win. For the boys game im going to say LA wins it by 5 or closer. Both will be great games and i cant wait to see them play. OK now I have a couple of questions!! Both teams playing in the District Championship go to the Region Right? Does that also go for the Region championship the top two host sub state games?

Region championship game loser plays their sub-state game on the road.

This game cannot be predicted, I promise you that. What I do know is that it will be very physical, lots of fouls, players in foul trouble, a packed gym, and a great basketball game. Chase Dunn will need to loosen up and shoot the ball with confidence, and continue to get other players involved. Deven Ramsey, Will Peterman, TJ Smith, and Clint West will also need to play the way they have been as of late. Cant wait for the start of this one.

OK. I know I shouldn't go off predicting the future again, but I don't want to let oldcatfan and some of my other faithful followers down. So here is my prediction on the game:

Liv. Aca. 76

Upperman 68

P.S. Somebody is predicting the future in the LA/Upperman girls thread but it isn't me.

In order for your prediction to be clost, oh Great One, we will have to have someone in #10's face all night. If he has a game like last time, and Nash has a better game, could be a long night for LA! After Chase only having 4 points Sat., I am looking for a big game from him. LA needs this one bad to stay away from Station Camp as long as possible. They scare me! I say LA will be ready and win by 7 or more.

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />