tourneys at daniel boone

bluedevildad

I HATE TO BE ONE TO BLOW MY HORN BUT, IN THE PLAYOFF GAME BETWEEN CHUCKEY DOAK AND SOUTH GREENE ,ALOT OF THE UNICOI COUNTY FANS WAS THERE TO WATCH THE GAME. WE HAD ALREADY TAKEN OUR DEFEAT AND CONGRATULATED THE LADY CYCLONES AND TALKED TO OUR FRIENDS FROM ELIZABETHTON AND SURROUNDING AREA,S .

TO GET TO THE POINT ALOT OF THE ELDER GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS FROM SOUTH GREENE ,UNICOI COUNTY , AND A FEW FROM CHUCKY DOAK HAD BEEN SETTING IN THE BLEACHERS AGAINST THE WALL FOR SOMETIME . CHUCKEY DOAK HAD THERE PEP CLUB LEAD BY A ( I THINK SCHOOL TEACHER FROM CH DK) STAND UP IN FRONT OF THESE LITTLE OLD MEN AND WOMAN . ALOT OF PEOPLE ASK THEM TO MOVE AND ALOT INSISTED THEY MOVE AND WENT AS FAR AS TO TALK TO THE RENT A COPS AND THE DANIEL BOONE (ADMINISTRATORS) TO SAY THE LEAST THEY TOLD THE OLD PEOPLE THEY WOULD JUST HAVE TO STAND UP OR MOVE . .......IS THERE ANY MEN OUT THERE ANYMORE ? MORALS I KNOW IF I HAD TREATED ANY BODY YOUNG OR OLD IN THE WAY THESE LITTLE *%#$& WERE DOING MY DAD WOULD HAVE BEATEN ME SILLY. I UNDERSTAND THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED LAST YEAR OR YEAR BEFORE THAT WITH SULLIVAN NORTH KIDS.

I GUESS IF MY DAD OR MOTHER HAD BEEN IN THE STANDS WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON AND THE LANGUAGE THESE BOY,S AND GIRLS WERE USING I WOULD HAVE USED WHAT MEANS MY NOT SO SOFT 345 LBS WOULD DO TO DISRUPT THERE ACTIVITIES UNTIL RE-ENFORCEMENTS GOT THERE TO DO WHAT THE LAW WOULD . PUT ME IN JAIL ??

SO GFRIENDS IF THIS EVER HAPPENS I LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND WINTERGREEN FINE CUT SKOAL ..........GOOD DAY

I HATE TO BE ONE TO BLOW MY HORN BUT, IN THE PLAYOFF GAME BETWEEN CHUCKEY DOAK AND SOUTH GREENE ,ALOT OF THE UNICOI COUNTY FANS WAS THERE TO WATCH THE GAME. WE HAD ALREADY TAKEN OUR DEFEAT AND CONGRATULATED THE LADY CYCLONES AND TALKED TO OUR FRIENDS FROM ELIZABETHTON AND SURROUNDING AREA,S .

TO GET TO THE POINT ALOT OF THE ELDER GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS FROM SOUTH GREENE ,UNICOI COUNTY , AND A FEW FROM CHUCKY DOAK HAD BEEN SETTING IN THE BLEACHERS AGAINST THE WALL FOR SOMETIME . CHUCKEY DOAK HAD THERE PEP CLUB LEAD BY A ( I THINK SCHOOL TEACHER FROM CH DK) STAND UP IN FRONT OF THESE LITTLE OLD MEN AND WOMAN . ALOT OF PEOPLE ASK THEM TO MOVE AND ALOT INSISTED THEY MOVE AND WENT AS FAR AS TO TALK TO THE RENT A COPS AND THE DANIEL BOONE (ADMINISTRATORS) TO SAY THE LEAST THEY TOLD THE OLD PEOPLE THEY WOULD JUST HAVE TO STAND UP OR MOVE . .......IS THERE ANY MEN OUT THERE ANYMORE ? MORALS I KNOW IF I HAD TREATED ANY BODY YOUNG OR OLD IN THE WAY THESE LITTLE *%#$& WERE DOING MY DAD WOULD HAVE BEATEN ME SILLY. I UNDERSTAND THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED LAST YEAR OR YEAR BEFORE THAT WITH SULLIVAN NORTH KIDS.

I GUESS IF MY DAD OR MOTHER HAD BEEN IN THE STANDS WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON AND THE LANGUAGE THESE BOY,S AND GIRLS WERE USING I WOULD HAVE USED WHAT MEANS MY NOT SO SOFT 345 LBS WOULD DO TO DISRUPT THERE ACTIVITIES UNTIL RE-ENFORCEMENTS GOT THERE TO DO WHAT THE LAW WOULD . PUT ME IN JAIL ??

Well I am glad to see that you all got to see what Greene County has to deal with from Chuckey Doak all the time, but not all of CDHS fans are like that, I am really surprised that the Mr. Frye the princ. would allow this, but I did witness a very ugly sign his own daughters held up during the South Greene vs. CDHS game at Chuckey Doak attacking a player personally and I thought that showed how much class they have (none). I love to see the kids and fans get in to the game, it makes a great atmosphere to play in, but Chuckey Doak why don't you all show a little class. Have fun support your team but do it with Style and Class. I wish Chuckey Doak the best of luck tonight but how about showing a little class.

I sat on the oppsite side and it was just as bad . But it was not CD fans .The whole tour.was a cluster you go to watch a game you want to seat with your family , friends and fans . Their was no room we had to split up. And the respect of other was awful . Im not going to say what team it was . I guess what im saying is everyone needs to show respect to others , and it is just not one school