5A championship Temple vs Grace

bbjunkie

Old Pirate says ole reaction has learned to rattle a few cages. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate knows the skill of cage rattling.

gomocs I have a fine life, with a fine gf, but your right I should be at work but I have this thing called Strep Throat, and 102 fever ever heard of it? I'm glad we are on the same mission to mess with people, maybe we will meet again.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gomocs I have a fine life, with a fine gf, but your right I should be at work but I have this thing called Strep Throat, and 102 fever ever heard of it? I'm glad we are on the same mission to mess with people, maybe we will meet again.

What sport did you play and beat Grace all four years?

Guess you don't know what it feels like to win with class huh? Thats why I could never stand Grace in anything.

This is hilarious coming from someone at Boyd. Boyd fans are some of the worst fans I see. I have seen few Boyd fans win or lose with class!

Congratulations to Grace for a great win against Temple. They outplayed Temple almost the entire game. Also, the students at Grace came out again in support of their teams and were great. I look forward to the Region Tournament. GO GRACE!!!

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" wow your life stinks u got a ole laddy nagging at ya and you got strep throat wow! oh man 102 temp aww boo hoo lets all feel sorry for little ole reaction!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" wow your life stinks u got a ole laddy nagging at ya and you got strep throat wow! oh man 102 temp aww boo hoo lets all feel sorry for little ole reaction!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Please feel sorry for me. i mean I went to Boyd. Feel sorry for me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So who do yall got next? Should I see Grace at state again? Is this team better than the team that made it to the finals a few years ago but came up short? That was a good team. I don't know these kids these days.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Please feel sorry for me. i mean I went to Boyd. Feel sorry for me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So who do yall got next? Should I see Grace at state again? Is this team better than the team that made it to the finals a few years ago but came up short? That was a good team. I don't know these kids these days.

This year's Grace team is a more talented team than the 2006 team but has not really played well together as a team until recently. They have achieved a level of fluidity that was not present in the past two years.