Anderson Co. (vs) Loudon

jsnfreeman11

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who is responsible for choosing the all tournament team, but they did a very poor job. Elliott and Menard definitely deserved this award. Elliott may not have played most of the regular season but this award is based on the TOURNAMENT games. She led her team to a district title. Also, I agree that Dishman from Stone did not deserve the pick over Brown or Smith. No question about that.

someone on the committee may have a crush on dishman! she is a good player and a pretty girl, but the other two stone girls had a better tourney. elliott being left off is a joke. she put up three double doubles in three games!

good one, someone probably did have have crush on her. wow three double doubles is pretty tough, how could the committee miss that.....that's what happens when the committe is made up of people who watch basketball instead of people who actually know how the game is won and lost.

Its a shame that these girls work so hard and then players that don't deserve the awards get them. It was obvious to everyone that the comittee messed this one up big time. Don't be discouraged Elliott, Menard, Brown, and Smith. You are all very talented basketball players and leaders for your team. Hopefully in regions you will get the recognition you deserve.

good one, someone probably did have have crush on her. wow three double doubles is pretty tough, how could the committee miss that.....that's what happens when the committe is made up of people who watch basketball instead of people who actually know how the game is won and lost.

im shocked that stone's student trainer didnt make all-tournament!!

im shocked that stone's student trainer didnt make all-tournament!!

Neon,

That is hilarious and I 100% agree with you! I mean the way she would tape those ankles makes it hard to believe the committee could leave her off the team.....I don't know about you Neon Bodeaux but if I had to pick one person from this district to start up a team, it would be the student trainer from Stone! Just my opinion, some people may pick a coach or player or Irishbball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Neon,

That is hilarious and I 100% agree with you! I mean the way she would tape those ankles makes it hard to believe the committee could leave her off the team.....I don't know about you Neon Bodeaux but if I had to pick one person from this district to start up a team, it would be the student trainer from Stone! Just my opinion, some people may pick a coach or player or Irishbball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no doubt! #1 draft pick.

irishbball would be a late 3 round selection!