CHARLES STEERE-BLAIR ACADEMY

THEANIMAL

I WATCHED THE VIDEO OF JASON LUSTER VS ADAM HOGUE-BLAIR ACADEMY ON AN OTHER THREAD. I WENT TO THE BLAIR ACADEMY WEBSITE TO FIND OUT ABOUT HOGUE AND LOOKED AT THEIR ROSTER. I NOTICED A KID FROM TENNESSEE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM? WHY IS HE AT BLAIR INSTEAD OF IN TENNESSEE? HOW GOOD OF WRESTLER IS HE?

THANKS,

THE ANIMAL

I WATCHED THE VIDEO OF JASON LUSTER VS ADAM HOGUE-BLAIR ACADEMY ON AN OTHER THREAD. I WENT TO THE BLAIR ACADEMY WEBSITE TO FIND OUT ABOUT HOGUE AND LOOKED AT THEIR ROSTER. I NOTICED A KID FROM TENNESSEE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM? WHY IS HE AT BLAIR INSTEAD OF IN TENNESSEE? HOW GOOD OF WRESTLER IS HE?

THANKS,

THE ANIMAL

I have been told that Charles was an HVAC champion for MBA is the 7th & 8th grade before leaving for Blair. Often times you will have young men/women attending boarding schools for a variety of reasons. His residence may be in Tennessee but the father/mother may be alumni of Blair Academy. To my knowledge Blair allows all of their students the opportunity to join the wrestling team not just the ultra talented ones.

I have been told that Charles was an HVAC champion for MBA is the 7th & 8th grade before leaving for Blair. Often times you will have young men/women attending boarding schools for a variety of reasons. His residence may be in Tennessee but the father/mother may be alumni of Blair Academy. To my knowledge Blair allows all of their students the opportunity to join the wrestling team not just the ultra talented ones.

Charlie was a good wrestler in middle school but not great. He was a great athlete and is pretty big. I know charlie pretty well and he quit the wrestling team because it was too hard for him. From what I understand he is playing football though.

Nothing to get your hopes up about!