Region 4A

BuffaloFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take much to casually swing your game, a few bad calls go against her early and it will be the repeat of when they played JC. You had better hope the Zebras aren't aware of that!

wah wah wah already crying about the refs. I can read it tomorrow, when Clay Co loses, it will be the referee's fault. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have never cared much for Friendship, but I hope they kick Pickett's can! I say it is softball season for Pickett County, Friendship by 5! What you think about that 1984? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> What was that old Patsy Cline tune? oh Yeah, it goes like this " I was soooo wrong, sooo wrong..." /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Congrats to fcs on a good season!

hey, no sweep, goodbye Clay, congrats to Coach Agee's girls. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

At least you got one! Will anybody be whining about the refs? I didn't see it, just wondering. Who do they have next? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="