Region 2AAA

etcoach

Due to the upset of Oak Ridge last night, that ensures that only Bearden or Oak Ridge will make the substate, not both.

You have ORHS, Bearden, Farragut, and Campbell County on one side.

You have Heritage, Powell, Maryville, and Clinton on the other side.

So which two teams will come out of this region and advance to substate action????

I'll be pulling for the Lady Admirals, but if I were betting (not that I condone the setting of lines and wagering on outcomes!) I'd go with Bearden and Heritage to advance to the substate. However, I should admit to having only seen 6 of the 8 participants. Should be some good matchups and hopefully a better atmosphere than the District 4 Tourney (wake me when it's finally over!).

I'll be pulling for the Lady Admirals, but if I were betting (not that I condone the setting of lines and wagering on outcomes!) I'd go with Bearden and Heritage to advance to the substate. However, I should admit to having only seen 6 of the 8 participants. Should be some good matchups and hopefully a better atmosphere than the District 4 Tourney (wake me when it's finally over!).

It's over Erik!!! It's over!!!