DC and Haywood

TMSfromDC10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it against any TSSAA regulations if the DC faithful raise the noise level a little tonight. Gotta a feeling it`s gonna be crazy. Of course, thats just the fans from our "feeder towns".

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Noise is gonna be crazy tonight!!!! The louder the better!!!!!

Game just ended and it was a nail biter but the Choctaws pulled it out on a last second offensive rebound by Kody Gross to win 59 -57 over Haywood /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> All I can say is wow what a game /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

definitely a great game. both teams never gave up and gave it their all till the very last second. pickens #3 i believe it is kept drainin those threes, and that definitely kept haywood in the ball game.

ive got so much good to say about haywoods team and the people they brought with them i cant even fit it into this post. they were very classy before and after the game.

DC has to make a quick turn around as they face a much anticipated game against northside on monday.

definitely a great game. both teams never gave up and gave it their all till the very last second. pickens #3 i believe it is kept drainin those threes, and that definitely kept haywood in the ball game.

ive got so much good to say about haywoods team and the people they brought with them i cant even fit it into this post. they were very classy before and after the game.

DC has to make a quick turn around as they face a much anticipated game against northside on monday.

So true about giving it their all til the end. Both teams played with a ton of heart and neither gave up. Hard for me to pick a standout player because it was truly a team effort in the game for the Choctaws, but I think Big Ced had a whale of a game can't give enough kudos for his play tonight. Like I said earlier "wow what a game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> "

Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />