Ooltewah

Red Bank

Soddy Daisy

who ya got? why?

1. Ooltewah

2. Red Bank

3. Soddy Daisy

4. Central

Owls: Experience leads the way. A lot of strong leaders on this team. Very influential new Head Coach Hitchcock. Saw Ooltewah in the preseason with a strong pitching staff.. timid at bat, I see good kids working toward improvement. Quickness in the field with a lot of strong arms.

Lions: A great pitching staff, haven't gotten the chance to see anyone on the team swing a bat in the preseason this year, but I definitely think these kids will be a strong team.

Trojans: Big question mark really. Haven't heard many good or bad things about the team.

Pounders: Building year for them I assume? ..because I haven't heard one mention of these kids this year.

I'll say Ooltewah will battle Red Bank for district and come out victorious. Call me biased, but I have seen the Owls work and with their new Coach, I think anything in their way this year may just, in fact, crumble right under their cleats. Red Bank may have good hitters, but I wouldn't know. I'm sure of the Owls though

Ooltewah took care of Ringgold this evening in 5 innings, 11-1. Baugh threw a complete game. Reed had his teeth knocked out, then hit a three run bomb.

teeth knocked ? probably was running his mouth. i agree coach hitch is great but the parents are the problem with ooltewah. glad that beat ringgold but to bad ringgold didn't throw there studs that are very good. good luck to ooltewah. but most of all good luck to hitch he is the man as a coach hope the parents dont ruine it for him like they have every other coach.

teeth knocked ? probably was running his mouth. i agree coach hitch is great but the parents are the problem with ooltewah. glad that beat ringgold but to bad ringgold didn't throw there studs that are very good. good luck to ooltewah. but most of all good luck to hitch he is the man as a coach hope the parents dont ruine it for him like they have every other coach.

not running his mouth, running the bases. scored on a passed ball, catcher dove to tag him, and brady to a cacther helmet to the face.

Definitely wasn't running his mouth. Reed isn't like you, from what I can see. Anyway, Ringgold threw 4 different guys today. Here's a fun fact: Why would you throw 4 from your staff, and not throw to win? You lose A: 4 pitchers for the next few days of game play, and B: you get the big L and let Ooltewah beat the pants off you. I would throw one of my "studs" to at least slow down the Owls.. And if there are a few "studs" you think they could spare one for a great Ooltewah baseball team, right? Because Ringgold shouldn't face anyone this week that compares to the Owls' so I'm thinking they won't need their "studs" for any other game. But great point 'owlsuwish22' you really thought this one through.

Actually I really thought it through did u see crownover,doubt it best freshman in the south he only throw 88 89. Did u see the other throwing 86 87 no cause the could careless about ooltewah just like everyone else.nobody jealous its just nobody cares

So they take an 11-1 loss to Ooltewah to save their "pitching"? You're out of your mind. Ringgold played terrible in the field as well..

But back on track, teams should start caring about Ooltewah baseball because they will be tough to beat this season.

Red Bank Defeats Baylor 4-0 with Adkins and Bales on the mound. Comments from some1 at the game?

Ooltewah won a close thriller at McMinn County 11-10. Owls hit three bombs and Colby Cox came up clutch with a two-run HR in the top of the 7th to put the Owls ahead for good. Defense struggled a little, which didn't help the pitchers. The Owls made alot of agressive mistakes on the bases, but i'm sure Hitch will have them running bases all practice tomorrow! Good win for the Owls!

Red Bank Defeats Baylor 4-0 with Adkins and Bales on the mound. Comments from some1 at the game?

Ooltewah won a close thriller at McMinn County 11-10. Owls hit three bombs and Colby Cox came up clutch with a two-run HR in the top of the 7th to put the Owls ahead for good. Defense struggled a little, which didn't help the pitchers. The Owls made alot of agressive mistakes on the bases, but i'm sure Hitch will have them running bases all practice tomorrow! Good win for the Owls!