UCHS BLUE DEVILS

bluedevilcraze

very good shooters! #42 Logan Lyle (think thats his name) doesn't miss and Cameron Miller is so sneaky. #42 didnt have that great of a game in the championship against us but still hit some big shots. Miller just cut through our defense all night. hopefully we can meet up again in the regional finals.

UNICOI stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GAME AGAINST WG WAS AN HONEST FLUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicoi will be ok until they meet Fulton or AE. If they get first in the region they will host Fulton. Come to Knox they will play AE. Last year I believe they lost 72 to 29 to AE at home I think. What has changed? AE and Fulton play a lot like Science Hill. I do like the play of Logan. He has a nice future.

Unicoi needs to get ready for Claiborne instead of worrying about playing AE or Fulton, i have seen Claiborne 5 times this year and they can play with anyone in the region when they are making the outside shot, also can be disruptive on defense with their quick guard play, that being said i still think Unicoi wins by 15, but be wary of Claiborne they can sneak up on people.