Lebanon vs Riverdale

LHS98

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be tough for the blue, but for lebanon to have a chance the will have to score and lengthen the game and make rivedale punt a few times. i want to see lhs pull this one out. i not gonna make a prediction on this. let's just say we will need to score 20 points or more.

let's go blue

Lebanon maybe just sneak by with an upset on this one, they have some great talent and its going to be a shame if Riverdale does punt b/c #4 will be standing back there awaiting and thats 6 points right there ;) im not saying that Lebanon will win but if they play any good at all an upset could be in the air!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

Where were all these LHS fans two or three weeks ago! Hey I'm glad your supporting your team, but you should have been doing it all along not just after a big win! Final score: Warriors 35 vs. Blue Devils 13 !!!

Man I just checked out the coachT fan poll , It's funny what 1 big win will do for a team. Mt.Juliet is #2 on the poll! :D

[Edited by slim589 on 9-4-02 12:42A]