District 11/Region 6 A-AA

jogabonito6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page and FRA tie 1-1

I saw the score for Forrest vs Spring Hill 3-2. Any details on this game?

Spring Hill was up 2-0 at half and Forrest just controlled the 2nd half and had 2 goals and a pk.Streeter pushed #2 in the back in the box during a corner kick and later mouthed off to the ref and was booked with a yellow.

Spring Hill was up 2-0 at half and Forrest just controlled the 2nd half and had 2 goals and a pk.Streeter pushed #2 in the back in the box during a corner kick and later mouthed off to the ref and was booked with a yellow.

Good job FHS looks like you have a good team. Spring Hill is strong this year. Way to play them the full 80.

Spring Hill 5-0 over East Hickman

That was East Hickman's 4th game in 4 days!!! For a team with not much depth and multiple injuries and people unable to play, they had no shot of competing with anyone that day. Not to mention the horrible weather and field conditions! I was at the game...East hung in the first half and honestly looked very evenly matched (score was 1-0 @ half). They seemed to just be out of gas in the second half. I think these teams will meet again in the region tourney. Spring Hill has a good squad, but after watching that game, I would have to say that the Region is up in the air.

That was East Hickman's 4th game in 4 days!!! For a team with not much depth and multiple injuries and people unable to play, they had no shot of competing with anyone that day. Not to mention the horrible weather and field conditions! I was at the game...East hung in the first half and honestly looked very evenly matched (score was 1-0 @ half). They seemed to just be out of gas in the second half. I think these teams will meet again in the region tourney. Spring Hill has a good squad, but after watching that game, I would have to say that the Region is up in the air.

You must have seen a different game than I did. The majority of the game was spent on the Hickman half during both halves. The score was 2-0 at half.

Both teams played in the same conditions. As for depth, I have coached a team during the state select championships that had 12 players and played 5 games in 2 days. They lost 2-1 in the finals and it was a tight game. 4 games in 4 days is not that bad.

As for the other side of the region, from what I have seen I would have to say that CA should be the top team out of that district.

Good job FHS looks like you have a good team. Spring Hill is strong this year. Way to play them the full 80.

we played good then but we have been lazy lately.if we keep this up we won't make it past semis of district.but if we get back to our old ways then it should be FHS and Spring Hill in the finals. Although i haven't seen page play yet

• 2 weeks later...

This schedule is pending.

More than likely this is what the tournament looks like.

First Round

1)Spring Hill (1-2-2) at Forrest (2-2-1)

2)Cascade (0-4-1) at Marshall County (2-2-1)

Semifinal Round

Winner of game 1 vs Page (4-1) at Spring Hill

Winner of game 2 vs MTCS (3-1-1) at Spring Hill

Finals are played at Spring Hill

First Round

1)Spring Hill at Forrest 11:00am 5/2

2)Cascade at Marshall County 10:00am 5/2

Semifinal Round

Winner of game 2 vs MTCS at Spring Hill 5pm 5/5

Winner of game 1 vs Page at Spring Hill 7pm 5/5

Finals

Spring Hill 7pm 5/7