Dixie Dual Official Line-Up

CHSRaiders

Team Tennessee

Dixie Duals

103- Carlos Calloway- Brentwood Academy-D2 State Runner-Up

Bryan Alverado- Cleveland- D1 3rd

Jerricho Crutcher- Bradley Central - Tough kid, was behind Eithan Hames all year, will be huge at 103

112- Zach Watson- Baylor - D2 2X state champ

Tyler Pitts- Bradley Central- D1 State Champ

119- Logan Biddy- Bradley Central- D1 2X State Champ

Marvin Lopez- Cleveand - D1 2X placer 1X Finalist

125- Cambell Lewis- Soddy Daisy- D1 Freshman State Champ

Blake Oakes- Cleveland- Liberty Nationals Runner-up

130- Jeremy Miller- Greenback- D1 2X Finalist 1 Champ

135- Trevor Herron- Bradley Central- D1 3rd in 08' (Blew knee out early this season)

140- Seth Seneca- Independence- D1 3rd

145- Chris Aguillar- Bradley Central- D1 3rd

152- Blake Ridenour- Maryville- D1 State Champ and OW

Randal Taylor- Bradley Central

160-

171- Brenden Dusevic- Notre Dame- D1 3rd

189- Michael Kennedy- Blackman- D1 2X placer 1X Finalist

Jackie Miller- Greenback- D1 3rd

215- Todd Worley- Hixon- D1 2X placer

HWT- Adam Peters- Cleveland- D1 2X placer 1X Finalist

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really lke that line up. These young men will represent Tenn very well. Might I add no to shabby coaches with Boss and Cordell. 2 great intense technician coaches with a mean streak half a mile wide. Also perfect back ups or doubles in each weight class. Love the Lopez kid at 119lbs, what a heck of a fighter. He brings the pressure the whole 6 minutes. Would love to watch him and Biddy go at it in the practice room. Great opportnity for these young men to learn from each other!

I really lke that line up. These young men will represent Tenn very well. Might I add no to shabby coaches with Boss and Cordell. 2 great intense technician coaches with a mean streak half a mile wide. Also perfect back ups or doubles in each weight class. Love the Lopez kid at 119lbs, what a heck of a fighter. He brings the pressure the whole 6 minutes. Would love to watch him and Biddy go at it in the practice room. Great opportnity for these young men to learn from each other!

We are trying to schedule our practice dates now. With some people having to travel futher than others, we were wondering what would be better:

Monday and Wednesday- 4:30-6

Tuesday and Thursday- 4:30-6

Friday and Saturday- Fri @ 6 Sat @ 10

Information about the Dixie Duals:

The South East Region of states (Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Kentucky) has already committed to send teams, as well as some of the Northeastern and mid-western states have expressed interest. There are suppose to be as many as 16 teams divided into 4 pools of 4.

Date: FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY MARCH 20th - 22nd

Site: VESTAVIA HILLS HIGHSCHOOL. 2250 LIMEROCK ROAD VESTAVIA, ALABAMA 35216

Seems like we've been watching Lopez and Biddy wrestle each other all season. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> 5 match ups this year!

Seems like we've been watching Lopez and Biddy wrestle each other all season. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> 5 match ups this year!

your right and the more they wrestle the better lopez gets. biddy had to start somwhere too. i think its great lopez will get to bang heads with him as much as he can. biddy is an outstanding wrestler lopez will learn a lot. lopez is very humble and appreciative of what he has. great kid, takes nothing for granted.

your right and the more they wrestle the better lopez gets. biddy had to start somwhere too. i think its great lopez will get to bang heads with him as much as he can. biddy is an outstanding wrestler lopez will learn a lot. lopez is very humble and appreciative of what he has. great kid, takes nothing for granted.

Just want to send an invitation out to everyone and welcome them to come watch this great group of wrestlers from all over Tennessee work out together. The first practice will begin at 6p.m. at the Jones Wrestling Building.

Josh Bosken

Cleveland Wrestling

You're right. I certainly hope you didn't think I was taking anything away from Lopez. I was just stating that we had watched two great wrestlers go at it 5 times this year. I fully expected Lopez and Biddy to meet in the finals at state and also expect Lopez to be on the top step for the next couple of years. Biddy learned a lot from his practice partners over the past few years (Randolph, Mang, Pavlou etc) Working out together will be great for both of them and only make them better. I think they are both great kids both on and off the mat. Good luck to them both in their futures. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Once again if anyone is wanting to come watch these guys workout the practice is this Friday @ 6pm at the Cleveland Wrestling Arena. I have recieved confirmation from everyone and the whole team will be there. ( also Jake Young and Cody Hood from Ooltewah will be there to add to the competition in the room, but cant wrestle on the team due to prior arrangements )

Josh Bosken

Cleveland Wrestling

Here is what we will have in the room:

2X state champs-3

1X state champs-5

1X state finalist -4

3rd place finishers-7

OW of state tournament-2

You're right. I certainly hope you didn't think I was taking anything away from Lopez. I was just stating that we had watched two great wrestlers go at it 5 times this year. I fully expected Lopez and Biddy to meet in the finals at state and also expect Lopez to be on the top step for the next couple of years. Biddy learned a lot from his practice partners over the past few years (Randolph, Mang, Pavlou etc) Working out together will be great for both of them and only make them better. I think they are both great kids both on and off the mat. Good luck to them both in their futures. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no, i know you were not taking anything away from lopez. they are both great kids and hellacious workers. they will be great for each other. just stating that marvin needed to get that tale kicked a little more to make him better. i'm harder on him than anybody, i'll promise you that.