Scrimmages this week (3/2)

jogabonito6

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually play Friday at carter around 6

Is this still the Webb game?

Ref- Haven't gotten to see them this year so can't really comment. I know they lost their center mid and sweeper from last year. I also know there were a few injuries that players are just now getting back from so a little time may be needed for them to gel.

Catholic ended up winning 3-1. Spencer scored on a break away. And Mishu scored another on a break away.

Sounds like my sources left a little early... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I'll have to have a little chat with them tomorrow!

Thanks for the clarification.

Central that good or is Carter down after lossing key senior leaders.

Central is not that good, we just didn't play well at all Sherrod had nine shoots, but could only hit one.

Is this still the Webb game?

Ref- Haven't gotten to see them this year so can't really comment. I know they lost their center mid and sweeper from last year. I also know there were a few injuries that players are just now getting back from so a little time may be needed for them to gel.

yes this is the Webb game

If I can get a score I will post it. I went to Baylor Friday to watch the Baylor team scrimmage the Baylor alumni..was alot of fun to watch. A couple of players from the last 2 years played....Van Valkinburg, Andrew Roden, Carter Paden, Kelly Smith, JB Murphy and others from years back further. One guy had graduated in 1985 I think. This years team will have to mature fast for sure. Sounds like the same goes for CCS. This scrimmage will be good experience for them both no doubt.

Baylor at Chattanooga Christian tonight at 6pm. If someone is going to the game please give score later.