mcminn central got the basketball boys back. now the season begins

partyboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your an idiot if you think starr was on of the best two players on the central staff last year. he didnt do that much except make alot of errors at third base and he never was on the hill in a big time situation. he got hot at the plate at time but wasnt hot often. now shaw is a different story. he was a asset to the pitching rotation. he came in big and did his job. he was a pitcher and nothing else. and for them not improving any i consider you a DA because they are a much more mature and agressive team. they have been wide open since day one. workin like chargers work in the weight room and as a team to become a solid unit. i watched them take bp the other day and they hit 16 bombs in the cold. but we will see what happens when day 1 gets here

he is playing ball at the college level so he must not be too bad. but what do i know, im an "idiot" and a "DA". i never said Central would be a bad team, i just figure since they lost two players that are now at the college level, they couldnt have improved much. Come May we will see who is right. you or the "idiot"

he is playing ball at the college level so he must not be too bad. but what do i know, im an "idiot" and a "DA". i never said Central would be a bad team, i just figure since they lost two players that are now at the college level, they couldnt have improved much. Come May we will see who is right. you or the "idiot"

He's not playing, just on the team.. Hows things out at your place? You gettin to play any? Hows the team doin?

He's not playing, just on the team.. Hows things out at your place? You gettin to play any? Hows the team doin?

Dont understand how we strayed from the subject of "this years" Chargers to bashing a former player. To my understanding he signed a full scholarship with one of the top juco baseball programs in the state - not one of the bottom feeders - like Roane, Columbia, Hiwassee, Cleveland State. I was told he was injured, had surgery, and is a medical red shirt this year. Hopefully he will be back. Stop the criticism and get back to the subject of this year. I was glad to hear the Chargers killed Loudon yesterday. Could be an exciting year if the pitching holds up and dont have to play Marion or Goodpasture.

Dont understand how we strayed from the subject of "this years" Chargers to bashing a former player. To my understanding he signed a full scholarship with one of the top juco baseball programs in the state - not one of the bottom feeders - like Roane, Columbia, Hiwassee, Cleveland State. I was told he was injured, had surgery, and is a medical red shirt this year. Hopefully he will be back. Stop the criticism and get back to the subject of this year. I was glad to hear the Chargers killed Loudon yesterday. Could be an exciting year if the pitching holds up and dont have to play Marion or Goodpasture.

Vol State is far from the top, they were 31-24 last year. Who sold you that Kool Aid?

Vol State is far from the top, they were 31-24 last year. Who sold you that Kool Aid?

My mistake about Cleveland State. They finished in the top 5 last year. Vol State lost in the tournament championship the last 2 years to Chatt State and Walters. The top teams over the last few years have been Walters, Chatt, Cleveland, Vol, and Dyersburg. The bottom has been Jackson, Southwest, Roane, Columbia, and Hiwassee. Been told that the top 2 teams right now are Walters and Vol. Alot of the season left to be played. I like my Kool Aid.

My mistake about Cleveland State. They finished in the top 5 last year. Vol State lost in the tournament championship the last 2 years to Chatt State and Walters. The top teams over the last few years have been Walters, Chatt, Cleveland, Vol, and Dyersburg. The bottom has been Jackson, Southwest, Roane, Columbia, and Hiwassee. Been told that the top 2 teams right now are Walters and Vol. Alot of the season left to be played. I like my Kool Aid.

In other words they are fighting for 2nd or 3rd every year! Vol has lost over 20 games the last 3 years, not really a top team IMO.

How did the scrimmages go today?

they were great. chargers played very good with everyone back. basketball players looked good also. they beat loudon 13-5 and they were beating cofield 7-0 and put the younger kids in to get some pt. the team as a whole hit the ball well and the defence only had a few errors. and same goes for this evenings match up against cumberland. moses threw great for his first time out this year. he had great volicity and hit his spots. hope the pitching remains good

Easy now mexican, I would hate to come all the way from Canada to Mexico to find you. lol.. I didnt mean to strike a nerve by saying ethan wasnt playing. I dont know why you got so defensive. Wouldnt happen to be close to him would you? Anyways.. I wasnt bashing Mr. Starr in anyway i was just stating he wasnt playing right now, i should of put (due to surgery) but if you want the bashing to stop why you gonna come and throw a blow about how sorry (Columbia, Roane, and Cleveland State) is?? Wouldnt be trying to bash the players who have signed with them schools would you? Anyways hope the weathers good down im mexico its a lil chilly here!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />