Grace vs The Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate says congrats to Grace for their win tonight and Good Luck as you pursue a championship.CONGRATS ALSO TO THE PIRATES FOR YOUR EFFORT THIS YEAR!

You still hanging around here skillet head? yes for Grace the quest continues....for SP a season that COULD have been. BTW I will be at the "Pitt" tonight in case you want to show me how to get "earholed"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, The Rape Butcher is coming to SP. Things are going to get dicey with The Butcher in town. LOL

I am looking forward to tonights game and visiting the SP concession stand again. Let me give you folks a tip...a few years ago I went to Grundy for a football game and they had white beans and cornbread...best concession stand ever! Maybe the Ambassador with all his pull can upgrade the concessions at the Pitt.