Liberty/Craigmont and JCM/Raliegh Egypt

yankees8589

Dang guys get you an AAU program with the best players in town and start coaching. You should win a national championship with all that coaching philosophy you are putting out. Not being at the games I can't refute you view point, but I will say there are only 5 AAA high schools that currently have a chance to bring the gold ball to Memphis, so let's encourage all of them and not deride the players or coaches at this point.

GO SHEBLY METRO HOOPS

DragonMaster,

I respect your views but, in this instance, mine are different:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) My comments were COMMON SENSE, not "coaching philosophy."

2) If a man is drowning, it does not take a PhD in BioPhysics or Molecular Biology to figure out what to do...

3) If something is not working, common sense says to try something different. Pure and simple.

4) I will continue to root for all our Memphis area teams, as usual. I will also continue, however, to call a "spade" a "spade"-- without prejudice, malice or arbitrary constraints.

5) Nothing personal..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SHEBLY-METRO HOOPS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DragonMaster,

2) If a man is drowning, it does not take a PhD in BioPhysics or Molecular Biology to figure out what to do...

3) If something is not working, common sense says to try something different. Pure and simple.

4) I will continue to root for all our Memphis area teams, as usual. I will also continue, however, to call a "spade" a "spade"-- without prejudice, malice or arbitrary constraints.

5) Nothing personal..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO SHEBLY-METRO HOOPS

Man Trader you sound like me...Which game will you be at tomorrow??

DragonMaster,

GO SHEBLY-METRO HOOPS

Just picking at you guys. I agree whole heartedly.

DM

Who saw White Station and Melrose. What happened....

Just picking at you guys. I agree whole heartedly.

DM

Who saw White Station and Melrose. What happened....

Oh no problem DM, this is a message board and it's nothing serious to me..I was at the game last night and once again Joe "the show" Jackson shut it down. Melrose played hard and fought back from 20 down and had a chance to ice it from the line but missed two. Ferrokhan Hall played the best game I have ever seen him play.