Dyer County vs Covington

DCfan74

I don't think anyone has ever said it was the "promised land" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I have found 98% of both sides fans act commendable....other 2% are always questionable. Anywhere you have a large amount of people you will have some idiots...it is inevitable. Kinda a law of nature to have a few idiots running around.

i GREE, POINT WELL TAKEN

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does saying "you dont" commend being a thug who throws things???

Lol just wondering.

Well, being as how he said that Dyer County had noone to match Covingtons player implies that he either A) knows absolutely nothing about the game of basketball or /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> likes to rub losses in another teams faces with no class. After witnessing the lack of class that some of the Covington fans had, it wouldn't surprise me that one of them would get on here and talk trash at all.

congrats to covington and coach real. it was a well deserved win. i have much more respect for him than it appears from my post. i am suprised to see that you being 4DHS chose john wooden and pat summit instead of james 'the legend' counce and his son as your hypothetical dream coaches at dyersburg. i thought they took lemons and made lemonade. they probably could have came up with a way to beat mccord. anyway the choctaws live to play another game. we need to get our focus back and step up. the boro is awaiting

I think some things are sometimes better left unsaid......good luck in Memphis......