Walker Valley Duals

sly

Walker Valley high school will host a dual meet tournament Saturday December 5th, 2009 at Walker Valley High School in Cleveland, Tennessee. There will be a total of 8 teams, with 2 pools of 4 teams in each pool.

Also, if you are interested in getting a dual meet with anyone on Friday night December 4th please let me know as well. We will try to do the best we can at not having anyone wrestle a team from their pool or a team they see during the regular season.

If you are interested in participating in this tournament please contact Coach Alan Morris by cell(423-303-0012), work(423-336-1383) or by email(amorris@bradleyschools.org). To assist us in planning this tournament we ask that you reply to this invitation as soon as possible to allow us to make this tournament a success. Thanks..

Coach Morris

The Walker Valley Duals have been cancelled. I have been informed by the Chattanooga Officals Assosciation that due to the high number of tournaments on the weekend we had scheduled the Walker Valley Duals that they would not be able to support another tournament. So at this time we will investigate another possible date for the tournament. Apologies to those who already committed to attend our tournament.

The Walker Valley Duals have been cancelled. I have been informed by the Chattanooga Officals Assosciation that due to the high number of tournaments on the weekend we had scheduled the Walker Valley Duals that they would not be able to support another tournament. So at this time we will investigate another possible date for the tournament. Apologies to those who already committed to attend our tournament.

Too bad. I'd dust off my whistle but at my age I'm not as patient with fan and coach abuse.