MrNoitAll Losers 11AA

MrNoitAll

Well ???Birdie??? and I stayed up very late last night trying to get these AA schools out of the way and make room for the big AAA schools. So we are going to finish today with the losers from District 11A! Plus ???Birdie??? is really excited about tonight because being her birthday and all that she gets to try out those new teeth so we will make a night of it and may not be able to make any more picks until Friday! But here are your losers from District 11AA

Stewart County is great place to go fishin, huntin, skiing and just about anything the outdoors offer but playing softball is not one of these. So the number one loser out of 11AA is going to have to be that paradise for outdoors Stewart County!

Cheatham County is returning the MVP player in Saunders but she can not do it alone, so hopefully she will have another outstanding year but her team will be next to last in district.

Harpeth is just Harpeth, lot of the parents love to be involved in their sports program and if a few would stay out they would be a lot better but they can not keep their mouth shut so you will never be at the top of the district and you should let your coaches coach.

Sycamore is another one of those teams not afraid to play anyone at any place but this year they just do not have the talent to play to many people in district and win. But they work hard down there so time will tell just how good they may be but for now they are in the middle of the pack.

Fairview has a great first baseman and Shelby is a very good pitcher and you have a very good coach who happens to be a very nice guy as well, but you should know by now that because you are nice and good that you will not always finish in the top two, sorry but they will not!

Montgomery Central is loaded with upper classman and this could be there year but the magic crystal ball said they can not beat Waverly or Creek Wood.

Now the time has come because the next two schools both know how to get to the big dance in the ???boro???. You have this really young outstanding female coach and you have this big guy from Waverly who has been to a couple of softball games himself. If MrNoitAll was picking on beauty this would not be a very close contest but we are picking the best losers. Well Waverly has a very good pitcher in Caranahan (I hope I did not spell her name wrong) she is small but if you like junk she is going to give you all that you want. But it takes more than one good pitcher to win district and that is where Creek Wood comes into play. The coaches niece is now playing for them and she is only a freshman and she is very tough with a cluster of pitches, plus they have returning all of there players who won 30 games last year. Plus they have Pacific, Jenkins throwing for them and no one in the district can match up with these young ladies! What the rumor around the park is that if you like slappers watch this team. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

District 11AA

Stewart County

Cheatham County

Harpeth

Sycamore

Fairview

Montgomery Central

Waverly

Creek Wood

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate you not picking Cheatham Co. to finish dead last "Mr. Knows NOTHING" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Cubs swept a doubleheader last night against Stewart Co. by scores of 4-3 & 5-2. These wins come on the heels of a 7-0 win against Clarksville-Northwest.

• 3 weeks later...

Well ???Birdie??? and I stayed up very late last night trying to get these AA schools out of the way and make room for the big AAA schools. So we are going to finish today with the losers from District 11A! Plus ???Birdie??? is really excited about tonight because being her birthday and all that she gets to try out those new teeth so we will make a night of it and may not be able to make any more picks until Friday! But here are your losers from District 11AA

Stewart County is great place to go fishin, huntin, skiing and just about anything the outdoors offer but playing softball is not one of these. So the number one loser out of 11AA is going to have to be that paradise for outdoors Stewart County!

Cheatham County is returning the MVP player in Saunders but she can not do it alone, so hopefully she will have another outstanding year but her team will be next to last in district.

Harpeth is just Harpeth, lot of the parents love to be involved in their sports program and if a few would stay out they would be a lot better but they can not keep their mouth shut so you will never be at the top of the district and you should let your coaches coach.

Sycamore is another one of those teams not afraid to play anyone at any place but this year they just do not have the talent to play to many people in district and win. But they work hard down there so time will tell just how good they may be but for now they are in the middle of the pack.

Fairview has a great first baseman and Shelby is a very good pitcher and you have a very good coach who happens to be a very nice guy as well, but you should know by now that because you are nice and good that you will not always finish in the top two, sorry but they will not!

Montgomery Central is loaded with upper classman and this could be there year but the magic crystal ball said they can not beat Waverly or Creek Wood.

Now the time has come because the next two schools both know how to get to the big dance in the ???boro???. You have this really young outstanding female coach and you have this big guy from Waverly who has been to a couple of softball games himself. If MrNoitAll was picking on beauty this would not be a very close contest but we are picking the best losers. Well Waverly has a very good pitcher in Caranahan (I hope I did not spell her name wrong) she is small but if you like junk she is going to give you all that you want. But it takes more than one good pitcher to win district and that is where Creek Wood comes into play. The coaches niece is now playing for them and she is only a freshman and she is very tough with a cluster of pitches, plus they have returning all of there players who won 30 games last year. Plus they have Pacific, Jenkins throwing for them and no one in the district can match up with these young ladies! What the rumor around the park is that if you like slappers watch this team. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

District 11AA

Stewart County

Cheatham County

Harpeth

Sycamore

Fairview

Montgomery Central

Waverly

Creek Wood

I saw your take on the Harpeth parents and I have to say that I totally agree! Part of the reason that the coaches get so frustrated with the girls sometimes is because a select few parents think its their place to try and "coach". The coaches are there for a reason, so why not let them do their job. Otherwise, if that is what those parents want to do then they should have been applying for the job themselves.

I was quite surprised to see that Fairview lost to MC. I figured they would be one of the ones to look out for. From the looks of last season i expected that MC would be no match for them.

I saw your take on the Harpeth parents and I have to say that I totally agree! Part of the reason that the coaches get so frustrated with the girls sometimes is because a select few parents think its their place to try and "coach". The coaches are there for a reason, so why not let them do there job. Otherwise, if that is what those parents want to do then they should have been applying for the job themselves.

I was quite surprised to see that Fairview lost to MC. I figured they would be one of the ones to look out for. From the looks of last season i expected that MC would be no match for them.

Well has the season begins to play out me, "Birdie" [/b]"Little Bubba" believe that you only have a three horse race, MC, Creek Wood, and Waverly......then the rest. But I would bet you a moon pie that it will be MC and Creek Wood coming out of this district and then one of them will have to play Camden and their season will be over! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dont put Creekwood out in front so fast! They have players dropping like flies over there. Nobody is happy with the coaching or with each other. Alot, of chatter coming out of there about all the disgruntled parents. People moving just so they dont have to play here another year!

Dont put Creekwood out in front so fast! They have players dropping like flies over there. Nobody is happy with the coaching or with each other. Alot, of chatter coming out of there about all the disgruntled parents. People moving just so they dont have to play here another year!

Who all has already left the team. I know that Lacy left after last season. It was rumored that all the blame was put on her for the upset we (harpeth) put on them in the district tournaments. I guess we really do sneak up on people sometimes. We are quite unpredictable. You win as a team, and lose as a team. If this rumor is true I hope Lacy has found a better place to play.

Isthatright from what I can see it appears to be going pretty good considering the last to scores (13-2 over harpeth and 14-1 over Fairview) the coaches and girls seemed to have rally together and are doing things right but we will wait and see. The dedicated ones will be here in the end and thats what counts.

Well I have heard the rumor that the sisters left because mama did not like that younger sister got to bat in place of older sister..................sounds like mama and daddy ball parents to me. If I do not get my way I am goin to the house......grow up! Let the coach.........coach! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I have heard the rumor that the sisters left because mama did not like that younger sister got to bat in place of older sister..................sounds like mama and daddy ball parents to me. If I do not get my way I am goin to the house......grow up! Let the coach.........coach! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

]

was one of those sisters a slapper??