MrNoitAll Losers 11AA

MrNoitAll

No

I would like to say to all the people who think they know Creek Wood that you need to know what you are talking about first and foremost. The TEAM (No I in there by the way), is doing fine. Yes, 2 players have left the team. This does happen sometimes especially in these small town daddy ball areas. I don't know I am sure they are everywhere. It is misfortunate though since the younger of the sisters has a real shot of being a great ballplayer and of course still can. Just wish parents would stay out of things and let the players play and coaches coach. I wish all the best to Creek Wood!! Go Lady RedHawks! By the way the one that left last year isn't even a factor this year so why bring it up? I do believe we will come out of our district and will probably meet up with Camden, but Mrknowitall, don't count those girls out! They can play ball! Everyone has good days and bad days sometimes even great ones! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say to all the people who think they know Creek Wood that you need to know what you are talking about first and foremost. The TEAM (No I in there by the way), is doing fine. Yes, 2 players have left the team. This does happen sometimes especially in these small town daddy ball areas. I don't know I am sure they are everywhere. It is misfortunate though since the younger of the sisters has a real shot of being a great ballplayer and of course still can. Just wish parents would stay out of things and let the players play and coaches coach. I wish all the best to Creek Wood!! Go Lady RedHawks! By the way the one that left last year isn't even a factor this year so why bring it up? I do believe we will come out of our district and will probably meet up with Camden, but Mrknowitall, don't count those girls out! They can play ball! Everyone has good days and bad days sometimes even great ones! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It may be the water down your way but I think if you look I said that you all would win district......I know that you are a "Newbie" and was real excited typin but you need to pay attention....that is what "Birdie" tells me to do! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It may be the water down your way but I think if you look I said that you all would win district......I know that you are a "Newbie" and was real excited typin but you need to pay attention....that is what "Birdie" tells me to do! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I guess you got a little bit of the same water! I wasn't speaking of the district it was the part about them losing to Camden. Sorry for the confusion.

I guess you got a little bit of the same water! I wasn't speaking of the district it was the part about them losing to Camden. Sorry for the confusion.

Well I do except, and yes several people are going to be losing to Coach Baker's team this year. And now you are talkin about the water, well our well has been doin great for the last several years and with all of this rain we should be in great shape come summer! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I brought the one who left up because I wanted to know if all the things I have heard going around the district is true. I know its not a factor now but if that is the real reason she left then I just feel bad for the girl. I know for a fact that she is a sweet girl & a good player and it would stink if you had quit doing something you love over some stupid comments people may, or may not have said to her. And I def. think CW will have to absolutly be on their A Game to touch Camden. But the best of luck to the CW.

I brought the one who left up because I wanted to know if all the things I have heard going around the district is true. I know its not a factor now but if that is the real reason she left then I just feel bad for the girl. I know for a fact that she is a sweet girl & a good player and it would stink if you had quit doing something you love over some stupid comments people may, or may not have said to her. And I def. think CW will have to absolutly be on their A Game to touch Camden. But the best of luck to the CW.

Dont put Creekwood out in front so fast! They have players dropping like flies over there. Nobody is happy with the coaching or with each other. Alot, of chatter coming out of there about all the disgruntled parents. People moving just so they dont have to play here another year!

HA HA HA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> u are very hillarious i would love to let u know that creek wood is doin just fine and not goin down anytime soon and definately not without a fight creek wood stands tall and proud and has a team of very good student athletes creek wood has a chance to go far with two very well experienced pitchers and a freshman pitcher coming along very well their infield is unstoppable with a solid outfield behind them they swing the bat well and cant wait for their next challenge to come ahead just because two players quit doesnt mean they are gonna roll over dont count them out at all

HA HA HA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> u are very hillarious i would love to let u know that creek wood is doin just fine and not goin down anytime soon and definately not without a fight creek wood stands tall and proud and has a team of very good student athletes creek wood has a chance to go far with two very well experienced pitchers and a freshman pitcher coming along very well their infield is unstoppable with a solid outfield behind them they swing the bat well and cant wait for their next challenge to come ahead just because two players quit doesnt mean they are gonna roll over dont count them out at all

"Talk to me brother!" How do you really feel?? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"Talk to me brother!" How do you really feel?? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

well i mean dang people need to know wat they are talkin about before they try to say stuff creek wood is just underestimated for no reason actually mommamia just dont know wat she is talkin about

well i mean dang people need to know wat they are talkin about before they try to say stuff creek wood is just underestimated for no reason actually mommamia just dont know wat she is talkin about

Brother I do believe and I believe in the Creek and that is not Whites Creek either! They just need to stay away from Camden and we could see them in the "Boro" come May! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Brother I do believe and I believe in the Creek and that is not Whites Creek either! They just need to stay away from Camden and we could see them in the "Boro" come May! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i think wen creek wood is on their "A" game they can beat camden heard in clarksville camden did beat them but they were also pitching their freshman for the 2nd game in a row their short stop was hurt and their starting catcher was hurt put those bats in the line up and have a healthy team they've got a real good chance