MrNoitAll Losers 11AA

MrNoitAll

The Harpeth Lady Indians are improving each game and by the end of the year could possibly sneak up on some teams who continue to overlook them. Still a long way to go, but making progress. As for Creekwood, they are a good team. You always hear stuff going on there, but they are a good team. I saw Camden play in the tournament at Clarksville though and they can't beat Camden.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Harpeth Lady Indians are improving each game and by the end of the year could possibly sneak up on some teams who continue to overlook them. Still a long way to go, but making progress. As for Creekwood, they are a good team. You always hear stuff going on there, but they are a good team. I saw Camden play in the tournament at Clarksville though and they can't beat Camden.

as i said before they can beat camden dont doubt them and by the way most the things u hear are rumors but hey people say wat they want i hear it all the time and with a strong team rested up and non injured it'll be a competitve great game to watch

Well honestly, ANYBODY could win! It's much better to just GO TO THE GAMES and support your OWN team then sit on a computer and TRY TO TALK OTHER TEAMS DOWN! When did coach T turn into such a vicious place? Anyways, the girls on the team will decide who wins a game, not what people say on a computer. Best of luck to ALL district 11AA girls.

I hate to be the one to say I told you so, but Coacht does not allow folks to come on here and to do that. This is a great place to tell who is goin to be the loser in a game and why but to NEVER say a certain players name....or coaches name. I can tell that you are just a "Newbie" and are getting a little excited but just wait and see and that is that Creek Wood is goin to win your district. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cheatham Co. played horrible and lost to Harpeth 2-1 yesterday. The Cubs scored first when Saunders hit a home run but after that nothing ever seemed to happen. #17 for Harpeth totally had command of the game the entire day. Saunders also pitched great. She didn't allow an earned run but two costly defensive errors late in the game cost the Cubs a victory. I look forward to when these two teams play again next Friday at Cheatham Co.

Congrats to Harpeth on their wins over Sycamore & Cheatham Co. over the last week.

Can you say RUDE! This is just my opinion, but maybe you should get a job or something because you have way to much free time. Oh, I am not a newbie! Thanks tho.

"Newbie" with the number of post what else can I say?

This thing about a job is that I have my wife workin two jobs plus I am gettin them stamps, Tn Care, and we will be gettin the WAC so I am doin well thank you.

Just as you said in your post it is just my opinion, and believe this or not several people like my opinion because I try to stay up with all the softball in the Mid-Sate and you are not in my league "Newbie" but hey with all that said I still Luv U and thanks for thinkin about me having a job! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Like for real, grow up old man!!!!!

You must have been talkin to "Birdie" because she tells me to grow up an stop talking to these "newbies". I am not sure but I have seen people like you who must have had a very bad childhood, I had a cousin once who was always mad, unhappy and just wanted to make everyone around him feel bad. Well one day he had forgot to take his happy pills and he fell dead on the spot. Well it was time to go to his funeral and can you believe that a great big crowd showed up! I asked Daddy why did so many people come to his funeral and he said that they wanted to see if evil could die and sure enough he did, now I am not callin you evil or nothing like my cousin Buford but you may want to get some of them happy pills so you would not be so unhappy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But always remember that ole MrNoitAll luvs you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

mabey you should follow your cousin's path =]

"Now Newbie" I do know a very good doc who will get you anything that you need cause you need to get over all of this anger, it just isnt good for you. In the morning when you walk out that door to go to work say I am going to try and be nice to someone or something today and you can thank ole "MrNoitAll" for your smile! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />